A selection of articles related to madb.
Original articles from our library related to the Madb. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Madb.
- Irish Myth Cycles
- The myths and legends of a people are central to it's religion. It is from these stories that we derive our attitudes towards people and nature, and understand our deities. The famous and infamous deeds of a people's past, human and divine, provide a sense of...
Saga of Times Past >> Legend and Prehistory
Madb is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Madb books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- MADB loan book shrinks as farmers struggle with debt
- State-owned Myanma Agricultural Development Bank's loan book is shrinking as farmers increasingly default on their repayments due to natural disaster and the growing hold of informal money-lenders in rural areas. MADB has issued K1097 billion worth of ...
- Agriculture bank struggles to survive in Tanintharyi
- MADB is funded through loans from state-backed giant Myanma Economic Bank. It offers loans at much lower interest rates than the private sector – just 5 percent a year, compared to 13pc at commercial banks.
- Maturing microfinance in Myanmar
- For decades, the supply of microfinance in Myanmar was the domain of international non-governmental organisations (NGOs) and Myanmar Agricultural Development Bank (MADB). These institutions offered mainly small loans of up to K500,000 (US$400).
- Floods highlight need for agricultural bank restructure
- Rain filters through green slats into Myanma Agricultural Development Bank's (MADB) headquarters on Pansodan Street. The listed heritage building is an antique – many of the rooms are empty, worn by decades of neglect. Myanma Agricultural ...
- I-70 in Richmond reopens after more than a dozen vehicles involved in massive
- Indiana State Police now say the crash involved 15 vehicles. I-70 westbound reopened Tuesday evening after a 7.5 hour closure.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Related searchesphiletus sawyer
iosif romualdovich grigulevich
list of chinatowns england
froth flotation collectors