- So the idea that He is all-knowing is also not a good definition of God.
- madbhAvA mAnasA jAtA: yeshAm loke imA: prajA: ||.
- Madbhava | RM.com ®
- Madbhava articles, reference materials. Need more on Madbhava? We suggest these original texts: The Story of Madbhava roots.
- Bhagavad Gita As It Is, 10: The Opulence of the Absolute, Text 6.
- mad-bhava manasa jata yesam loka imah prajah. SYNONYMS.
- Gita | Integral Yoga of Sri Aurobindo & The Mother
- Nimitta-Matra, Brahma-Nirvana, Samahita, Samyatendriyah, Samsiddhi, Samam Brahma, Udasinavat, Krsna-vit, Brahma-bhuya and Madbhava.
- Integral Yoga - Literature - Sanskrit Glossary
- Nov 28, 1996 madbhava: My [i.e. Krsna's, the Divine's] nature and status of being.
Madbhava is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Madbhava books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
Suggested Web Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Related searchesshoe fetishism
muroc air base
decca navigation system
mahatma jyotirao phule