- So the idea that He is all-knowing is also not a good definition of God.
- madbhAvA mAnasA jAtA: yeshAm loke imA: prajA: ||.
- Madbhava | RM.com ®
- Madbhava articles, reference materials. Need more on Madbhava? We suggest these original texts: The Story of Madbhava roots.
- Bhagavad Gita As It Is, 10: The Opulence of the Absolute, Text 6.
- mad-bhava manasa jata yesam loka imah prajah. SYNONYMS.
- Gita | Integral Yoga of Sri Aurobindo & The Mother
- Nimitta-Matra, Brahma-Nirvana, Samahita, Samyatendriyah, Samsiddhi, Samam Brahma, Udasinavat, Krsna-vit, Brahma-bhuya and Madbhava.
- Integral Yoga - Literature - Sanskrit Glossary
- Nov 28, 1996 madbhava: My [i.e. Krsna's, the Divine's] nature and status of being.
Madbhava is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Madbhava books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
Suggested Web Resources
Related searcheselectrospray ionization how it works
george south africa churches
lake powell geology
dark elf norsegermanic mythology
nordic combined history
dream dictionary cactus