- Petitions leave Telangana Assembly Speaker Madhusudana Chary with tough decisions
- Hyderabad: The task on hand for TS Assembly Speaker S. Madhusudana Chary, to act on two petitions before him – one seeking disqualification of TD MLAs who switched loyalties to the TRS and the other seeking merger of these MLAs into the ruling party ...
- 'Conduct study on socio-economic condition of religious minorities'
- The programme was inaugurated by secretary of CSI, Visakhapatnam Chapter, Y. Madhusudana Rao, AGM (IT), Vizag Steel and Chairman of CSI and Vice-Principal AUCE, P. S.
- Speaker's decision may spark big row
- Hyderabad: With the Telangana State Assembly Speaker S. Madhusudana Chary accepting the merger of 12 Telugu Desam MLAs into the TRS Legislature Party on Thursday, the TDLP now has only three legislators — A. Revanth Reddy, Sandra Venkata ...
- TS Budget to be presented on March 14
- The committee met the under the chairmanship of Speaker S. Madhusudana Chary after the House adjourned on Friday. The meeting decided to hold the session even on Saturdays and Sundays which are generally holidays for the legislature to enable the ...
Madhu Sudana is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Madhu Sudana books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Madhu Sudana Topics
Related searchesholocaust theology emil fackenheim
john williams composer early life
meaning of dreams baby