- How blind faith is choking the Ganga
- The three great Hindu philosophers—Shankara in the 8th century, Ramanuja in the 11th century and Madhva in the 13th century—all spent time here. It wasn't just the Hindus.
- 'We hope that constructive engagement with critiques of Hinduism will take place'
- But Hinduism can also be studied from the lens of the writings, positions and view-points of Valmiki, Vasishta, Vyasa, Patanjali, Kalidasa, Bartrahari, Shankara, Ramanuja, Madhva, Vallabha, Chaitanya, Ramananda, Ramakrishna, Gandhi, Vivekananda, ...
- Coimbatore today
- RELIGION. Yagoda Satsanga Dhyana Kendra: Satsanga on Teachings of Paramahamsa Yogananda, Kendra premises, 9 a.m..
- Engagements. Coimbatore
- Religion. Sri Hanumad Jayanthi Mahotsava Committee: Sri Madhva Navarathri Mahotsavam, Sri Raghavendra Swamy Brindavanam, 6 p.m .
- Madhva Navami celebrated at Gokula in Mumbai
- After the prayers in the morning, programmes such as Vayustiti Havana, Madhva Vijaya prayer and Ashlesha Bali were led by priest Vedamoorthi Ramachandra Bhat. The programmes were managed by Vittala Kalluraya couple and Kalpana Rao couple.
Madhva is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Madhva books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.