A selection of articles related to madness.
Original articles from our library related to the Madness. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Madness.
- Lachesis (Venom from the Surucucu snake)
- This remedy is made of the poison of the Surucucu,the Bushmaster, a very aggressive and poisonous snake, with the Latin name Trigonocephalus Lachesis. In many cultures the snake symbolizes the instinctive forces in us, our "beastly" and emotional...
Remedies >> Remedies L
- Our rune for this month is known in reconstructed Common Germanic as *Wunjo, and is used for the sound represented by the English letter W. After the Anglo-Saxons began to write with a modified form of Roman Script (the letters being used to write this...
Divination >> Rune Stones
- King Pentheus and his fateful encounter with the god Dionysus
- The story of king Pentheus and his fateful encounter with the god Dionysus is both horrifying and carries a certain warning. There arrived one day in Thebes a dancing god of great beauty and magnetism. So strong was his pull that all the women in that town...
Deities & Heros >> Greek
- Norse Great Father, carries two ravens upon his shoulder to tell him of mans destiny, All Father, Giver of written language (runes). Originally a god of death, whose range later came to encompass magic (especially runic magic), battle (giving victory by...
Deities & Heros >> Nordic & Germanic
- 18 - The Moon
- This is the Moon in her darkest hour, where everything looks strange and it is difficult to find your path. Psychologically the Moon is the journey through the depths of the Underworld, our unconsciousness and deep fears. Meaning: fear, illusion, falsehood,...
Tarot Cards >> The Major Arcana
- Morrighan (the), Morrigan, Morrigu
- ("Great Queen", "Specter Queen", "Supreme War Goddess" or "Queen of Phantoms or Demons") Irish/Celtic. The Dark aspect of the Celtic Triple Goddess. Crone aspect of the Goddess. Great Mother. Moon Goddess. Great White...
Deities & Heros >> Celtic, Welsh, Irish & Brittish
Madness is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Madness books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- March Madness 2016: Times and TV schedule for Sunday
- A wild opening Friday in the 2016 NCAA Division I men's basketball tournament has shaken up the second round schedule set for Sunday. Sparty is dead as Middle Tennessee knocked out the Midwest No. 2 seed Michigan State on Friday.
- Forget March Madness: Spurs over Warriors was the best game of the night
- March basketball that matters is supposed to be exclusively the collegiate variety. Apparently no one told the San Antonio Spurs or Golden State Warriors, though. That's because Saturday night's game in San Antonio between the NBA's two best teams, ...
- March Madness picks ATS — Sunday's Round 2 games
- Now that we are getting deeper into the NCAA tournament, the cream will start to rise to the top. That may take the form of mis-seeded underdogs or legitimate favorites, but that's what March Madness is all about.
- NCAA Tournament 2016: The Best and worst of Saturday's madness
- Following up one of the most exciting, insane and entertaining days in the history of the NCAA Tournament put Saturday in an unenviable position right out of the gate. The day managed to give us a fierce game between two rivals, a double-digit seed ...
- NCAA Tournament 2016 streaming: How to watch March Madness live online
- The final day of the first weekend of March Madness gets underway on Sunday, and your bracket probably looks fairly busted. Sunday is the aftermath of Friday, where upsets ruled the day and double-digit seeds unleashed chaos on the NCAA Tournament ...
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.