Madras Presidency Early History
A selection of articles related to madras presidency early history.
Original articles from our library related to the Madras Presidency Early History. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Madras Presidency Early History.
- History of the Egyptian Religion, part I: Early Dynastic Period
- I - Predynastic - Early Dynastic Period. The temples were in essence the *Home of the God* and thus a place where only Pharaoh as the Son of God and those he appointed as his deputies, could meet with the god. This goes all the way back to Archaic and...
Religions >> Egyptian
- Indian History Rewritten
- The Indian civilisation, considered to be the product of clash and subsequent inter mixture of the white-skinned civilised invaders and the dark savages native to India, has been rightly questioned in recent years, and the mischievously fabricated history of...
History & Anthropology >> Indic / Vedic
- History of Magick
- I. Early Magick One tradition holds that Witchcraft began more than 35 thousand years ago, when the last great sheets ice began their journey across Europe. Legend holds that small groups of hunters followed the free-running game and bison across the tundra....
Saga of Times Past >> History & Anthropology
- The Truth Behind the History of the Necronomicon
- I don't think there are many people out there who haven't heard of the Necronomicon and the dreadful things connected with it. We've all heard the theories about how it is a Satanist tool; actual copies of the book are bound in human skin and how you risk...
Deities & Heros >> Chthulu
- History of the Egyptian Religion, part IV: Middle Kingdom
- First Intermediate - Middle Kingdom (ca 2181 -1786 bc.) The powers that built the solar temples of the 5th dynasty and the pyramids of the 6th dynasty weakened towards the end of the Old Kingdom, perhaps as a result of eroding economics, leaving the King less...
Religions >> Egyptian
Madras Presidency Early History is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Madras Presidency Early History books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- The TN2016 youth vote: High fees, poor education and zero training are the
- Language politics came to the fore in Tamil Nadu as early as in 1937, when the Congress' C Rajagopalachari (Rajaji), then Chief Minister of the Madras Presidency, issued a circular making Hindi compulsory in all schools.
- Why I chose Bengaluru to start up
- I would like to talk a bit about the history to throw some light on this. Bengaluru was multicultural even before India got Independence.
- Who is Albion Banerji?
- A lover of history himself, Siddharth is a PhD scholar and is researching the 'legal and administrative structures of the Princely State of Mysore, through the biographical prism of one of its diwans, Sir Albion Rajkumar Banerji'.
- The house of groaning shelves
- The library, which is controlled by the Department of Archaeology, Government of Tamil Nadu, was established in 1869 with the collection which was first housed in Presidency College, before moving to Madras University.