A selection of articles related to madura culture.
Original articles from our library related to the Madura Culture. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Madura Culture.
- The Celtic Vedic Connection, Part I
- Of all the great ancient cultures perhaps no two share more parallels than those of the Celtic and Vedic peoples. A deep rooted affinity runs between them, what is present in one is mirrored in the other. Myths, Gods, Goddesses, even fairy tales bear a...
Religions >> Druidism
- Origins of the Celts
- Two new groups of people emerge in Central Europe during the late Neolithic (New Stone Age) period, one certainly immigrant. Each group may be distinguished archaeologically by characteristic artifacts found in their respective burial sites. One was a Bell...
History & Anthropology >> Celtic & Irish
- Pagan Culture Never Died
- Pagan culture never died. It changed, was hidden, became hushed -- but never died. We can look around and see that many of the Old ways are still part of everyday life. Here's a few examples. What others can you see in your own surroundings? A personal...
Saga of Times Past >> History & Anthropology
- The 'W' Word (Witch), What Does it Mean?
- The other day I sat down and again tried to define what it is that I am doing. We are talking about beginning our church next year, but a church of what? I am the type that is most comfortable with a clear and complete understanding, so I began at the...
Religions >> Paganism & Wicca
- Select Cross-Cultural and Historical Personifications of Death
- This extensive introduction includes some of the more well known, along with some lesser known Death "incarnations", and I use that term loosely, as in many cultures, the Angel of Death can be quite an adept shapeshifter. We have tried to cull...
Mystic Sciences >> Necromantic Studies
Madura Culture is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Madura Culture books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- 2nd Week of Hudson Valley Restaurant Week: 10 Dishes Rooted in Region's History
- APPLES - Featured in Crabtree's Kittle House's Long Island Skatewing – Since its 17th Century introduction to the region, the ubiquitous apple has influenced the valley's economy, history and culture.
- Vellahlas escaped by transiting from caste to class armed with racism
- The problem facing the Vellahlas was to find an answer to their dying casteist culture without losing their hold on Jaffna.
- Madurai Today
- CULTURE. International Sivananda Yoga Vedanta Centre: Yoga and meditation classes; 444 KK Nagar East Ninth Street, 6 a.m.
- Art and Culture awards announced, after four-year gap
- Madurai: After a gap of four years, Art and Culture awards for artists of Madurai district have been announced.