A selection of articles related to mafdet.
Original articles from our library related to the Mafdet. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Mafdet.
- 'The runner', an early, violent deity in panther form, seen as a manifestation of judicial authority. A personification of the executional tool. She was one of the protective powers in the king's suite. Her claws was likened to the barbs of the king's harpoon,...
Deities & Heros >> Egyptian
Mafdet is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Mafdet books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- Stats & Cats: Lifestyles of the Rich and Famous Felines
- The first celebrity cats are thought to have prowled the Earth more than 5,000 years ago: A picture of the lion-headed goddess Mafdet appears on a crystal cup dating to 3100 BC, when ancient Egyptians worshiped cats as deities. Cats were sacred to the ...
- All The Inconceivable Ways Women Deal With Their Periods Worldwide.. And How ...
- Covina, California. And there would be 2 years paid maternity leave. I'm sure of it.
- Shot wolf is believed to have followed dog owner
- Ken Knutson, Environment Yukon's southern field operations manager, said the wolf is believed to be one of the three that followed a woman walking her dog along a trail in Porter Creek two nights ago. “We have a concern for public safety,” Knutson said.
- Mom Creates 'International Day To Normalize Breastfeeding' To Support Mothers ...
- On June 27 of last year, San Diego photographer and mother of three Vanessa Simmons launched Normalize Breastfeeding — a breastfeeding awareness campaign that features photography, social media outreach, philanthropic endeavors and a website ...
- These Pork Belly Sliders Are A Meat Lover's Dream
- Summertime parties call for easy, crowd-pleasing recipes. If your crowd is full of meat lovers, you can't go wrong with BBQ pork belly sliders — and chef Jon Shook has the perfect recipe.
Related searchesdebugging origin
col daniel morgan
will o the wisp literature
common name chemical common names