- Noun, 1. Magha - the eleventh month of the Hindu calendar; corresponds to January in the Gregorian calendar.
- Minutes of the March 10, 2011 MAGHA Board of Directors Meeting
- MAGHA/Air Museum Financial Report (Nigro): LTC Nigro presented and financial reports for MAGHA and the Air Museum, current as of 8 March 2011.
- Magha Puja - Cambodian Buddhist Society, Inc.
- Directors of the Cambodian Buddhist Society, Inc., will celebrate Magha Puja according to the following schedule: SCHEDULE.
- Bhattumurthy Prabandhankamu (1510-1585)
- Issue 157. 5112 Kali Era, Vikruthi Year, Magha month. 2068 Vikramarka Era, Vikruthi Year, Magha month.
- 98 HARYANA GOVT GAZ., FEB. 12, 1985 (MAGHA. 23, 1906 SAKA
- (MAGHA. 23, 1906 SAKA). [Authorized English Translation].
- Ganeshaspeaks Market prediction for Aug 29
- •Today Moon is in the Magha constellation of the zodiac Leo. •Today Sun is in the Magha constellation of the zodiac Leo. •As Sun and Moon both are in the same navmansha, the strength of the Moon will be undermined.
- Students stage dharna
- College principal Magha Handique admitted that in some cases money had been transferred to different heads.
- Magha nakshatra
- Magha nakshatra, janmanakshatra, janma nakshatra, star constellations, vedic astrology.
- In Vedic Astrology about the Nakshatra-Magha Nakshatra
- Nakshatra is 27th part of Sidereal Zodiac in Vedic Astrology. About the Magha Nakshatra, Article by Astrologer Dr. Sudhanshu.
- Indian Astrology: Nakshatra indian vedic astrology -Magha
- Magha stands for noble impulses and incentives, the gift of Magha must always be a noble one. It shows that we are coming to the end of a cycle.
Magha is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Magha books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
Suggested News Resources
Suggested Web Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.