A selection of articles related to magic abilities.
Original articles from our library related to the Magic Abilities. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Magic Abilities.
- Morrison, Dorothy
- Dorothy is a Wiccan High Priestess of the Georgian tradition and an avid practitioner of the ancient arts for over 20 years. She teaches the Craft to students throughout the US and in Australia. Her interests include archery and bowhunting, magical herbalism,...
Real Interviews >> Authors
- Phone Magic
- When you think about your favorite magical tools, do you ever consider the telephone? Here's a few ideas which may make a common household object seem very, very magical! Focus and Direct Energy: Focusing and directing energy is a basic principle of magic....
Mystic Sciences >> Magick
- Am I Damned?: Part 2
- CAVEAT: It is impossible to answer a "theological" question simply and correctly at the same time. The reason for this is the fact that the theological arena involves reality not only beyond our capacity to adequately express, but even beyond that,...
Religions >> Christianity & Paganism
- Pagan Musings
- We're of the old religion, sired of Time, and born of our beloved Earth Mother. For too long the people have trodden a stony path that goes only onward beneath a sky that goes only upwards. The Horned God plays in a lonely glade for the people are scattered...
Religions >> Paganism & Wicca
- Food Magic
- Taste, touch, feel, aroma, shape and color. What do your senses tell you about food? Do some foods feel more powerful than others? For example, what do your senses tell you about a lemon? Powerful? If so, what power do you find? Imagine how many hours it...
Mystic Sciences >> Magick
- Animal Magic
- (Its More Familiar Than You Think!) A Circle fills the room with its special glow. Fragrant herbs perfume the air; candles light the night. And two small eyes glow up at you, knowing that they too are part of the magic. People and animals have worked magic...
Mystic Sciences >> Magick
- You May Be Using Sunlight in Your Magic (And Not Even Know It!)
- A Circle is cast between the worlds. This space is filled by gentle candle light, and filled with the scent of fragrant herbs. Energy is raised, focused with purpose and then released with a sudden "whoosh." While there are many types of energy used...
Paganism & Wicca >> Spells
Magic Abilities is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Magic Abilities books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- Khazad-dûm Special Rules & Magical Powers Summary
- Khazad-dûm Special Rules & Magical Powers Summary. Durin, King of Khazad- dûm. Durin's Axe.
- Origins of magic: review of genetic and epigenetic effects Altered
- Dec 29, 2007 of magic within a family with magical abilities. Com- pared with muggles or, rarely, offspring with magical abilities and never squibs.
- A Theory of Magic
- practitioner must be told about magic abilities and given the chance to come to terms with the reality.
- REALMS OF MAGIC I N T R O D U C T I O N
- powers of a magic wielding hero re q u i re s access to most magical powers and spells, including those of . magical abilities are of an Amazing power rank.
Suggested News Resources
- Crimson Alliance trailer introduces Direwolf, highlights magic abilities
- In the last Crimson Alliance trailer, we were introduced to the game's quintessential tank character, Gnox the Mercenary. The second character video, released today, shifts focus to Direwolf, a wizard with one helluva backstory.
- PAX: Skyrim Hands-on
- I was able to level up my axe, shield and magic abilities. So while there wasn'ta reward at the end of the tunnel, at least the whole experience wasn't in vain.
- Heroes of NewErth Strategy Guide and Tips: Rhapsody
- Her Staccato and Disco Inferno abilities combo for great damage output if used correctly, and her Arcane Hymn enhances all nearby allies' Magic abilities.
- A Glance At Dark Souls' Character Creation System
- Just like in Demon's Souls i'll start with knight and add to him magic abilities as i go along (and as things get tougher.)Hope the initial models are a bit better looking than those in Demon's Souls.
- Stomping Across the Snows of Skyrim
- The favoriting system makes it especially easy to switch around armor sets and magic abilities. In the inventory any apparel – shields, heavy and light armor pieces, weapons – as well as offensive spells and healing abilities can be set as favorites.
Suggested Web Resources
- List of Magic: The Gathering keywords - Wikipedia, the free
- Lifelink was a triggered ability when it was issued but is now a static ability due to the Magic 2010 rules changes.
- Final Fantasy Magic/Abilities
- This is NOT a complete ability list (I invite you to check out the Game Help section for that) but a list of crossover magic and abilities.
- Magic 101: Triggered Abilities
- Apr 1, 2008 Unfortunately, things are not that simple in Magic. In this article, I will walk you through the common hazards surrounding triggered abilities.
- Drow Magic: Abilities, Items, and Spells
- Mar 4, 2006 Below, the primary aspects of magic in drow society will be discussed.
- Keyword Abilities - The Magic: The Gathering Wiki - Magic: The
- A keyword in Magic: the Gathering is a word or phrase (usually one or two words) appearing on a card.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.