Magic Number Programming
A selection of articles related to magic number programming.
Original articles from our library related to the Magic Number Programming. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Magic Number Programming.
- Phone Magic
- When you think about your favorite magical tools, do you ever consider the telephone? Here's a few ideas which may make a common household object seem very, very magical! Focus and Direct Energy: Focusing and directing energy is a basic principle of magic....
Mystic Sciences >> Magick
- Morrison, Dorothy
- Dorothy is a Wiccan High Priestess of the Georgian tradition and an avid practitioner of the ancient arts for over 20 years. She teaches the Craft to students throughout the US and in Australia. Her interests include archery and bowhunting, magical herbalism,...
Real Interviews >> Authors
- Basic Concepts of Numerology
- The concept of numerology demonstrates that everything in the universe vibrates as its own frequency. You find the vibration rate of any object and you can link the qualities and positive energies linked to it.
Symbology >> Numerology
- King James Bible: Numbers, Chapter 1
- Chapter 1 1:1 And the LORD spake unto Moses in the wilderness of Sinai, in the tabernacle of the congregation, on the first day of the second month, in the second year after they were come out of the land of Egypt, saying, 1:2 Take ye the sum of all the...
Old Testament >> Numbers
- Pagan Musings
- We're of the old religion, sired of Time, and born of our beloved Earth Mother. For too long the people have trodden a stony path that goes only onward beneath a sky that goes only upwards. The Horned God plays in a lonely glade for the people are scattered...
Religions >> Paganism & Wicca
- Am I Damned?: Part 2
- CAVEAT: It is impossible to answer a "theological" question simply and correctly at the same time. The reason for this is the fact that the theological arena involves reality not only beyond our capacity to adequately express, but even beyond that,...
Religions >> Christianity & Paganism
- Food Magic
- Taste, touch, feel, aroma, shape and color. What do your senses tell you about food? Do some foods feel more powerful than others? For example, what do your senses tell you about a lemon? Powerful? If so, what power do you find? Imagine how many hours it...
Mystic Sciences >> Magick
Magic Number Programming is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Magic Number Programming books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- Module3 Program Control Statements
- Right ** if you guess the magic number.
- Writing Readable Code
- After three decades of computer programming endeavours, the author ..
- File Extension Renaming and Signaturing
- program and method needed to open a file in a proper manner.
- White Paper
- Jul 7, 2011 vii Wikipedia – Magic number (programming): http://en.wikipedia.
- e the EXPONENTIAL - the Magic Number of GROWTH
- e the EXPONENTIAL - the Magic Number of. GROWTH ... Knuth, D.
Suggested Web Resources
- Magic number (programming) - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- In computer programming, the term magic number has multiple meanings.
- Magic Number
- Jan 28, 2009 A 'magic number' is a literal value that appears in a program. For example: salePrice = 0.90 * regularPrice;.
- coding style - What is a magic number, and why is it bad? - Stack
- It goes into a bit of detail about all of the ways the magic number reference is made.
- Writing a magic numbers program - C++
- C++ - Can anyone help me write the program to find the magic numbers in c/c++? ?
- Magic number program help? In Java? - Yahoo! Answers India
- Here is what you need to do (if no Java import). I guess you can use basic Classes. What I mean is use Classes in lang package.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.