Magic The Gathering
A selection of articles related to magic the gathering.
Original articles from our library related to the Magic The Gathering. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Magic The Gathering.
- The Aeonic Perspective of the Enochian Temples
- The initiatory system of the Enochian Temples divides the path of initiation into four major stages, distinguished primarily by the types and sources of the influences they are sensitive to. Briefly, these stages are: 1. Lunar-planetary, focused in Yesod and...
Magick >> Enochian
- Bringing it Down to Earth: A Fractal Approach
- 'Clouds are not spheres, mountains are not cones, coastlines are not circles, and bark is not smooth, nor does lightning travel in a straight line.' B. Mandelbrot W e want to think about the future - it's our nature. Unlike other creatures, humans possess an...
Mystic Sciences >> Astrology
- Mother Of The Gods And The Father Of The Gael
- There is no surviving, or as yet translated, Creation story within Irish mythology. We learn from the Lebor Gabala Erenn, a text from the Christian Middle Ages, of the Tuatha De Danann, or "People of the Goddess Danu", who came to Ireland either...
Deities & Heros >> Celtic, Welsh, Irish & Brittish
- Select Cross-Cultural and Historical Personifications of Death
- This extensive introduction includes some of the more well known, along with some lesser known Death "incarnations", and I use that term loosely, as in many cultures, the Angel of Death can be quite an adept shapeshifter. We have tried to cull...
Mystic Sciences >> Necromantic Studies
- The Celtic Vedic Connection, Part I
- Of all the great ancient cultures perhaps no two share more parallels than those of the Celtic and Vedic peoples. A deep rooted affinity runs between them, what is present in one is mirrored in the other. Myths, Gods, Goddesses, even fairy tales bear a...
Religions >> Druidism
Magic The Gathering is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Magic The Gathering books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- Tapping Into The World Of Professional Magic: The Gathering
- This is the world of professional Magic: The Gathering, the collectible card game designed by Richard Garfield that first launched in 1993. The card game that has had a professional circuit for over two decades.
- Labyrinth Puts Magic: The Gathering in Your Dungeon Crawler
- During my high-school years when I was both an avid Magic: The Gathering player and Dungeons & Dragons player, I wondered whether blending the two would ever work. It seemed possible in my head at least, where every turn your character could only ...
- Hasbro's Magic: The Gathering Franchise Is Poised For Immense Growth Long Term
- The reality is that Magic: The Gathering is growing and comprises a powerful segment of Hasbro's line of toys and games. Last year's 4Q saw Battle for Zendikar become the company's most successful release in its more than twenty years in business.
- Man held in theft of Magic: The Gathering cards at Little Rock comic book store
- Police said he walked into The Comic Book Store at 9307 Treasure Hill Road and claimed to have a gun before he took a pack of Magic: The Gathering playing cards. Leonard reportedly told a store employee that he wanted the cards for his son's birthday.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Magic The Gathering Topics
Related searchessewing general sewing methods
domestication limits of domestication
sylvester and the magic pebble