A selection of articles related to magical thinking.
Original articles from our library related to the Magical Thinking. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Magical Thinking.
- Morrison, Dorothy
- Dorothy is a Wiccan High Priestess of the Georgian tradition and an avid practitioner of the ancient arts for over 20 years. She teaches the Craft to students throughout the US and in Australia. Her interests include archery and bowhunting, magical herbalism,...
Real Interviews >> Authors
- The Internet as a Magical Tool
- Ever consider the internet as a magical tool? Often the most magical of tools are not the ones we keep on our altar, but the ones that surround us every day, in places we never thought to look. The internet is one of the fastest growing "entities"...
Paganism & Wicca >> Daily Life
- Everyday Water
- When you think of "Water" what comes to mind? A tranquil lake, gentle rain, or raging sea? Whether magical element or just a simple cup of tea, water can be a very special part of your life. Water Spirits Every body of water is an entity. Each lake,...
The Elements >> Water
- Practicing Sex Magick
- "O Lord, intoxicate me with the wine Of Thy Love. Place the chains of Thy slavery on My feet; Make me empty of all but Thy love, And in it destroy me and bring me Back to life. The hunger Thou has awakened culminates In fulfillment." Sufimaster...
Body Mysteries >> Sexuality
- Everyday Earth
- When you think of "Earth" what comes to mind? Perhaps you feel the stable element of solidity and grounding. Or maybe you see Earth as the third planet from the Sun. Or for you, is Earth the rich brown soil in your own backyard? Earth is all these...
The Elements >> Earth
- The Thinking Rede
- It would be much easier if the Rede acted like a giant Magic Eight Ball. Ask it a question, shake the ball, and wait for "yes," "no," or "absolutely!" to float to the top of the murkey window. Unfortunately, the deceivingly...
Paganism & Wicca >> The Wiccan Rede
- Hulse, David Allen
- From an early age, David Allen Hulse has made a diligent study of the alphabets of the ancient world. Even as a child, David possessed a great affinity for the alphabets of Egypt, Phoenicia, and Greece. In college, a reading of MacGregor Mathers' Kabbalah...
Real Interviews >> Authors
Magical Thinking is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Magical Thinking books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- Magical thinking in politics
- We are just over a week from an election that promises to attract a record turnout, and that election will settle... almost nothing.
- Rat problem in Lancaster demands magical thinking
- Sure, some scientists now think that gerbils, not rats, spread the plague. But for a public gullible enough to think that Social Security is not socialist and poker is really a sport, Lancaster has plenty of time to capitalize.
- Watchdog Podcast: Donald Trump and the power of magical thinking in politics
- The disease, says Goldman, is erosion of civic associations and the loss of local government control. By putting the feds in charge of more and more things, we've created a system where politics is largely “magical” in the eyes of many people.
- Magical Thinking About Pre-K Doesn't Benefit Disadvantaged Children
- Treating pre-kindergarten like a silver bullet isn't helping the disadvantaged kids who need it most. In this April 2, 2014 photo, Pre-K students play at the South. Magical thinking is constraining smart thinking in three important ways.
Magical Thinking Topics
Related searchesmusic of bangladesh singers
list of most common surnames spain
gauchers disease epidemiology
chris benoit nicknames