A selection of articles related to magical thinking.
Original articles from our library related to the Magical Thinking. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Magical Thinking.
- Morrison, Dorothy
- Dorothy is a Wiccan High Priestess of the Georgian tradition and an avid practitioner of the ancient arts for over 20 years. She teaches the Craft to students throughout the US and in Australia. Her interests include archery and bowhunting, magical herbalism,...
Real Interviews >> Authors
- The Internet as a Magical Tool
- Ever consider the internet as a magical tool? Often the most magical of tools are not the ones we keep on our altar, but the ones that surround us every day, in places we never thought to look. The internet is one of the fastest growing "entities"...
Paganism & Wicca >> Daily Life
- Everyday Water
- When you think of "Water" what comes to mind? A tranquil lake, gentle rain, or raging sea? Whether magical element or just a simple cup of tea, water can be a very special part of your life. Water Spirits Every body of water is an entity. Each lake,...
The Elements >> Water
- Everyday Earth
- When you think of "Earth" what comes to mind? Perhaps you feel the stable element of solidity and grounding. Or maybe you see Earth as the third planet from the Sun. Or for you, is Earth the rich brown soil in your own backyard? Earth is all these...
The Elements >> Earth
- Practicing Sex Magick
- "O Lord, intoxicate me with the wine Of Thy Love. Place the chains of Thy slavery on My feet; Make me empty of all but Thy love, And in it destroy me and bring me Back to life. The hunger Thou has awakened culminates In fulfillment." Sufimaster...
Body Mysteries >> Sexuality
- The Thinking Rede
- It would be much easier if the Rede acted like a giant Magic Eight Ball. Ask it a question, shake the ball, and wait for "yes," "no," or "absolutely!" to float to the top of the murkey window. Unfortunately, the deceivingly...
Paganism & Wicca >> The Wiccan Rede
- Hulse, David Allen
- From an early age, David Allen Hulse has made a diligent study of the alphabets of the ancient world. Even as a child, David possessed a great affinity for the alphabets of Egypt, Phoenicia, and Greece. In college, a reading of MacGregor Mathers' Kabbalah...
Real Interviews >> Authors
Magical Thinking is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Magical Thinking books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- Magical Thinking: Young Adults' Attitudes and Beliefs About Sex
- magical thinking. Young Adults' Attitudes and Beliefs About Sex,. Contraception, and Unplanned Pregnancy.
- Greediness, Generosity and Magical Thinking*
- Four experiments investigate a new form of magical thinking.
Suggested News Resources
- The Middle East Channel: The kingdom of magical thinking
- In 1935, an oilman visiting the Middle East reported back to his headquarters, "The future leaves them cold. They want money now.
- A Classic Theatre presents memoir 'The Year of Magical Thinking'
- "The Year of Magical Thinking" features local actress Anne Kraft in the role of the author, Joan Didion. A Classic Theatre opens its 2011-12 season with Joan Didion's powerful memoir of love and loss, “The Year of Magical Thinking.
- The Two Crises And The Triumph Of Magical Thinking
- It struck me, again, that our political discourse is consumed by magical thinking. Two large economic problems have dominated the discourse -- the Great Recession, and the long-term deficit.
- Montreal shares fondness for 'magical thinking'
- By HENRY AUBIN, The Gazette August 9, 2011 A New York Times columnist wrote on Sunday about how the debt-ceiling showdown in the US has demonstrated the vigour of "magical thinking.
- US DoD Falls Back on Magical Thinking in Budget Drills
- In the past when it has conducted similar exercises, the Pentagon's response to this impossible request has been to resort to magical thinking. It has met the problem of resolving resource-strategy mismatches by talking about “accepting risk.
Suggested Web Resources
- Magical thinking - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia. Jump to: navigation, search. For the book, see Magical Thinking (book).
- Magical Thinking | Psychology Today
- Mar 1, 2008 Even hard-core skeptics can't help but find sympathy in the fabric of the universe —and occasionally try to pull its strings.
- Amazon.com: Magical Thinking: True Stories (9780312315948
- Amazon.com: Magical Thinking: True Stories (9780312315948): Augusten Burroughs: Books.
- Magical Thinking
- Magical Thinking. How can a person know he or she is not in error?
- magical thinking - The Skeptic's Dictionary - Skepdic.com
- Apr 25, 2011 "...magical thinking is "a fundamental dimension of a child's thinking. According to anthropologist Dr.
Magical Thinking Topics
Related searcheswalking symbols
stem cell blastocysts
deus ex characters the smuggler