A selection of articles related to magicians.
Original articles from our library related to the Magicians. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Magicians.
- Magicians Who Endorsed Psychic Phenomena
- Conjurors have long played a role in psychical research. Many people are under the impression that magicians are total skeptics when it comes to psychic phenomena. It comes as a surprise to many (including some magicians), to learn that this is by no means...
>> Psychic Abilities
- Solo, Duo or Group Sex Magick Rituals.
- Many sex magicians prefer to perform their rituals in the form of auto-eroticism and/or having intercourse with a partner. But there are more possibilities and variations. You may wish to take a look at them and consider to implement them in your sex magickal...
Body Mysteries >> Sexuality
- King James Bible: Exodus, Chapter 8
- Chapter 8 8:1 And the LORD spake unto Moses, Go unto Pharaoh, and say unto him, Thus saith the LORD, Let my people go, that they may serve me. 8:2 And if thou refuse to let them go, behold, I will smite all thy borders with frogs: 8:3 And the river shall...
Old Testament >> Exodus
- Chaos Magick
- ...all Nature was all Chaos, The rounded body of all things in one, The living elements at war with lifelessness... The Metamorphosis, Ovid Chaos magick is the fruit of Austin Osman Spare and Peter Carroll's rebellion against the traditional magickal systems...
Mystic Sciences >> Magick
- Psychic Self Defence
- This article is a companion to my article "Wards 101", which was published in the February `96 edition of Rainbow Wind Magazine . "Wards 101" is concise, reasonably well-written, and contains all the information you need to ward yourself...
Psychic Abilities >> Psychic Protection
- King James Bible: Exodus, Chapter 9
- Chapter 9 9:1 Then the LORD said unto Moses, Go in unto Pharaoh, and tell him, Thus saith the LORD God of the Hebrews, Let my people go, that they may serve me. 9:2 For if thou refuse to let them go, and wilt hold them still, 9:3 Behold, the hand of the LORD...
Old Testament >> Exodus
- History of Magick
- I. Early Magick One tradition holds that Witchcraft began more than 35 thousand years ago, when the last great sheets ice began their journey across Europe. Legend holds that small groups of hunters followed the free-running game and bison across the tundra....
Saga of Times Past >> History & Anthropology
Magicians is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Magicians books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- 5 Connections Between The Magicians and Gossip Girl That You Probably Missed
- Ever since The Magicians premiered on Syfy in December, the show has been gaining a lot of buzz. Not only is it filled with all things fantasy, but its dramatic overtones are addicting.
- The Magicians exclusive clip: Quentin and Penny meet Fillory and Further
- In the next episode of Syfy's The Magicians, Quentin (Jason Ralph) and Penny (Arjun Gupta) step into the world of haunted houses and, specifically, time slips, which essentially work like clips of the past running on a loop within the haunted space.
- The Magicians Season 1, Episode 8 - "The Strangled Heart"
- This week, my moment of reflection was devoted to just how much I wanted the Beast (Charles Mesure) to kill every one of the characters in The Magicians. “The Strangled Heart” was a bad episode. So far, it's been the worst episode of this whole season.
- TV Review: The Magicians 1×08 “The Strangled Heart”
- After a decent last couple of weeks, the last thing I would have wished for The Magicians was a week without both Margo and Kady, but here we are. And yet, the episode was a solid one, at least in the second half.
- 'The Magicians': Hale Appleman breaks down Eliot's murderous magic
- In “Magicians” episode 8, entitled “The Strangled Heart,” Hale Appleman's Eliot undergoes a huge transformation — and not necessarily for the better.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.