A selection of articles related to magnetism.
Original articles from our library related to the Magnetism. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Magnetism.
- The practical applications of the Tree must start at Malkuth, because Malkuth is all that is manifested on Earth. We know Malkuth better than any other Sephiroth just because we are the embodiment of Malkuth. We know the physical world by living it. Malkuth...
Magick >> Qabalah
- The great problem in practical workings is to bring things through to the Sphere of Malkuth and to do this effectively we must bridge between Malkuth and Yesod. Yesod is represented by the nines in the tarot, great strength, material happiness, despair and...
Magick >> Qabalah
- King Pentheus and his fateful encounter with the god Dionysus
- The story of king Pentheus and his fateful encounter with the god Dionysus is both horrifying and carries a certain warning. There arrived one day in Thebes a dancing god of great beauty and magnetism. So strong was his pull that all the women in that town...
Deities & Heros >> Greek
- S. Hahnemann's discoveries
- Homeopathy was founded by Samuel Hahnemann (1755 - 1843), a German physician. Hahnemann was an educated man; except for medicines he had also studied Greek, Latin, five other languages and philosophy. He was familiar with the ancient Greek healing-arts, and...
Body Mysteries >> Homeopathy
- Argentum nitricum (Silver Nitrate)
- This is silver nitrate, a very 'warm' remedy, meaning that it fits warm-blooded people. There is also Argentum metallicum, the homoeopatic metal silver, and that one fits very chilly persons. Argentum nitricum and Argentum metallicum are quite alike, although...
Remedies >> Remedies A
- The Elements of Color Magick
- "Color is the place where our mind and the universe meet each other." Paul Cezanne In magick colors represent a certain energy, goal, person (someone you're working for) or a non-physical being (deity, spiritual force). The magickal color meanings...
Symbology >> Colorology
Magnetism is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Magnetism books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- Comet Punch Threw Mars' Magnetism into Chaos
- When Comet C/2013 A1 (Siding Spring) swung past the Red Planet in October 2014, it was an unprecedented opportunity for an armada of Mars robots to have a ringside seat of the interplanetary spectacle. But as dazzling as the flyby was, the real drama ...
- Team makes orientation of magnetism adjustable in new materials
- Nanotechnologists at the UT research institute MESA+ are now able to create materials in which they can influence and precisely control the orientation of the magnetism at will. An interlayer just 0.4 nanometres thick is the key to this success.
- Magnetism from underwater power cables doesn't deter sea life
- Laboratory experiments show that many marine creatures can sense even relatively weak magnetism, sparking fears that the cables serve as “electric fences” that disrupt sea life. Commercial fishers particularly worried that crabs wouldn't cross undersea ...
- Animal magnetism: 'Zootopia' a family-friendly treat
- For a reminder of why “Zootopia” is such an appealing children's movie, look no further than the trailers for the other, generally awful kiddie flicks that are running ahead of it.
- Reflections on the Magnetism of Older Jewish Men, From a Late-in-Life Lesbian
- Growing up in Hudson in upstate New York in the 50's, I was one of four Jewish kids in a class of 150. My grandparents were Orthodox and my minority status made me all the more serious about my religion.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Related searchesthe big kahuna film quotes
dream interpretation zebra
roman catholics in mexico
suzuki reaction reaction mechanism