A selection of articles related to magnetism.
Original articles from our library related to the Magnetism. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Magnetism.
- The great problem in practical workings is to bring things through to the Sphere of Malkuth and to do this effectively we must bridge between Malkuth and Yesod. Yesod is represented by the nines in the tarot, great strength, material happiness, despair and...
Magick >> Qabalah
- King Pentheus and his fateful encounter with the god Dionysus
- The story of king Pentheus and his fateful encounter with the god Dionysus is both horrifying and carries a certain warning. There arrived one day in Thebes a dancing god of great beauty and magnetism. So strong was his pull that all the women in that town...
Deities & Heros >> Greek
- S. Hahnemann's discoveries
- Homeopathy was founded by Samuel Hahnemann (1755 - 1843), a German physician. Hahnemann was an educated man; except for medicines he had also studied Greek, Latin, five other languages and philosophy. He was familiar with the ancient Greek healing-arts, and...
Body Mysteries >> Homeopathy
- Argentum nitricum (Silver Nitrate)
- This is silver nitrate, a very 'warm' remedy, meaning that it fits warm-blooded people. There is also Argentum metallicum, the homoeopatic metal silver, and that one fits very chilly persons. Argentum nitricum and Argentum metallicum are quite alike, although...
Remedies >> Remedies A
- The Elements of Color Magick
- "Color is the place where our mind and the universe meet each other." Paul Cezanne In magick colors represent a certain energy, goal, person (someone you're working for) or a non-physical being (deity, spiritual force). The magickal color meanings...
Symbology >> Colorology
- Planet: the Moon Sign: Cancer Day: Monday Moons are celestial globes who do not have their own orbit, but who circle around a planet. Therefore the symbolic meaning of the Moon is receptivity, reaction and reflection (the Moon mirrors the sun-light, and a...
Earth Mysteries >> Stones, Minerals & Metals
Magnetism is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Magnetism books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- Animal Magnetism
- Animal Magnetism. Attraction of ..
- Magnetism and Electromagnetism grades 9-12
- i. Magnetism and Electromagnetism. National Aeronautics and Space Administration.
- ORIGINS OF NATURAL REMANENT MAGNETISM
- leading to acquisition of natural remanent magnetism are presented here. Some special topics in rock magnetism will be developed further in Chapter 8.
- Noncollinear Magnetism
- Noncollinear Magnetism. David Hobbs1 (firstname.lastname@example.org) and Jürgen Hafner2 (juergen.
Suggested News Resources
- Controlling magnetism with electric fields
- The researchers have now found a way to control magnetism using electric fields at "normal" temperatures, thus fulfilling a dream.
- Customer Magnetism Named to Inc. 500|5000
- 24, 2011 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Internet marketing agency Customer Magnetism (www.customermagnetism.com) announced today that it has been named to the 2011 Inc.
- All MPs are sexually irresistible - says an MP
- A 76-year-old Labour MP has said he and his parliamentary colleagues have an inescapable "sexual magnetism". Paul Flynn told the BBC it was a "complete mystery" how even the "ugly, foolish and frail" became more attractive after being elected.
- Jobs's Apple dazzled both Wall St., Main St.
- By Michael Liedtke AP / August 26, 2011 SAN FRANCISCO - It's easy to forget now, but Apple's magnetism was once confined to a cult-like following of geeks seduced by the elegance and simplicity of the company's computers.
- Lawrie has rare magnetism
- Lawrie has a rare magnetism associated with special athletes. For spectators and teammates alike, he is a can't-miss at bat. When he comes to the plate you move a little bit forward in your seat in anticipation of ...
Suggested Web Resources
- Magnetism - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- Magnetism is a property of materials that respond at an atomic or subatomic level to an applied magnetic field.
- Until 1821, only one kind of magnetism was known, the one produced by iron magnets.
- Basics of Magnetism by Ron Kurtus - Succeed in Understanding
- Oct 6, 2006 Explanation of Basics of Magnetism to Succeed in Understanding Physics: School for Champions.
- Resources · Careers · Site Navigation · GO. NDT. Resource Center.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.