A selection of articles related to magnetometer calibration.
Original articles from our library related to the Magnetometer Calibration. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Magnetometer Calibration.
- Remote Tampering: Declassified SRI Project
- An excerpt from "Perceptual Augmentation Techniques, Part One--Executive Summary" by Harold Puthoff and Russell Targ, SRI Project 3183, Final Report, Covering the Period January 1974 through February 1975. RECENTLY DECLASSIFIED BY THE CIA. "The...
Psychic Abilities >> Psychokinesis
Magnetometer Calibration is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Magnetometer Calibration books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- A NON-LINEAR, TWO-STEP ESTIMATION ALGORITHM FOR
- The non-linear two step estimator results in magnetometer calibration residual less than 0.
- Real-Time Attitude-Independent Three-Axis Magnetometer Calibration
- algorithms, a full magnetometer calibration can now be performed on-orbit during to mechanical stress from the spacecraft.
Suggested News Resources
Suggested Web Resources
- Magnetometer calibration and detection
- Magnetometer calibration and detection. Robert Szewczyk, Alec Woo. Nest Retreat.
- SparkFun Electronics • View topic - 3-axis magnetometer
- Done some searching here and with google for how to calibrate my 3-axis magnetometer (HMC5843).
- magnetometers calibration - File Exchange - MATLAB Central
- Mar 23, 2009 MgnCalibration performs magnetometer calibration from a set of data using Merayo technique with a non iterative algoritm J.Merayo et al.
- Complete Triaxis Magnetometer Calibration in the Magnetic Domain
- This paper presents an algorithm for calibrating erroneous tri-axis magnetometers in the magnetic field domain.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.