Magnificat Liturgical Use
A selection of articles related to magnificat liturgical use.
Original articles from our library related to the Magnificat Liturgical Use. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Magnificat Liturgical Use.
- Resurrection of the Higher Self
- In July of 1989, a controversial article crossed the managing editor's desk of an equally controversial magazine. This article was never actually published in the quarterly publication, then known as The Magical Blend , even though it was well documented by...
Body Mysteries >> Psychoactive Substances
- How to use the Middle Pillar Meditation
- So how do we use this system called the Qabalah? In my last essay I gave a meditation called the Middle Pillar. This is a meditation I have been practicing for the past five years, and will admit that for the first four I had no idea that I was working with a...
Magick >> Qabalah
- Why would anyone need to use a pendulum? Well if you are serious about psychic or spiritual development this is just one of many great ways to open your psyche and its easy to use. The main reason I use the pendulum now is purely to aid and further develop my...
Divination >> Pendulums
- Basics of Magick: The Use of Color in Magick
- White | Silver | Grey | Pink | Red | Purple | Brown | Blue | Green | Yellow | Gold | Black In magick, colors represent certain energies, goals, people and non-physical beings, such as deities or spiritual forces. For this reason, you should include candles,...
Symbology >> Colorology
- A Treatise on Astral Projection, Part 3: The Rope Techniques
- A key ingredient to the new projection techniques is an invisible, imaginary ROPE hanging from your ceiling. This ROPE will be used to exert dynamic pressure at a single point on your astral body to force its separation from the physical. The ROPE technique...
Parapsychology >> Astral Projection
- Phone Magic
- When you think about your favorite magical tools, do you ever consider the telephone? Here's a few ideas which may make a common household object seem very, very magical! Focus and Direct Energy: Focusing and directing energy is a basic principle of magic....
Mystic Sciences >> Magick
- Safety With Herbs in Healing and Magick
- I want to talk to you about Safety. There are a lot of common misconceptions out there regarding herbal healing, and I hope with this article to be able to clear some of those up. Safety with any treatment is essential for overall health and well-being,...
Earth Mysteries >> Herbalism
Magnificat Liturgical Use is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Magnificat Liturgical Use books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- Religion events from around the Washington area
- The choir will also sing several motets spanning the Renaissance through modern classical compositions, including a Magnificat by Arvo Pärt and a motets by Byrd, Palestrina and Lassus. ...
- Mother of Mercy
- A few weeks ago, in anticipation of the Extraordinary Jubilee of Mercy to begin on December 8, the Solemnity of the Immaculate Conception of the Blessed Virgin Mary, I reflected on “God, the Father of Mercies.
- The Falmouth Chorale Presents 'A Choral Fantasia'
- Mozart's Regina Coeli K.276 is the final version of this lively liturgical chant and closely mirrors Handel's Hallelujah Chorus. Mozart admired Handel and chose to emulate his compositional style.
- Book: Bach's Major Vocal Works
- Written by a renowned Bach scholar, this book provides an introduction to the music and cultural contexts of the composer's most beloved masterpieces, including the “Magnificat,” “Christmas Oratorio,” and “St. John Passion.” ...
- Mass in Nazareth to mark the World Day of the Sick
- We are celebrating the liturgical memorial of the Blessed Virgin of Lourdes, that place where 162 years ago Our Lady appeared to Saint Bernadette, giving to the sick and the suffering her beautiful smile. She came from .....
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Magnificat Liturgical Use Topics
Related searchessmtv live wonkey donkey