- We have no identity without 'Bharat Mata': Mahadevi
- The family of Hanumanthappa Koppad, the Indian Army personnel who attained martyrdom after he was trapped in avalanche at Siachen Glacier, paying tributes to the martyr during a programme organised by Yuva Jagaran Manch here on Thursday.
- Rediscovering Shivas of the South - II: From the Gudimallam lingam to Rock Fort
- After my last week's column for Maha Shivaratri, I had a flood of emails from readers across saying how I missed out on many other Shivas. As mentioned ... Here Shiva is worshipped as Mallikarjuna and his consort is Bramarambika Devi.
- Lighting up the darkness
- The over 1,000-year-old Ramaswamy temple, at Cheranmahadevi, that was in a state of disrepair, received a fresh lease of life with the samprokshanam held in January. For the past 100 years no renovation work was undertaken at the temple, one of the few ...
- Fightback against Mahishasura 'smear' campaign
- "Mahisha Mandala became Mahisha Pura and Mahisha Nadu before it came to be known as Mysuru (Mysore) sometime around AD1499," he said.
Maha Devi is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Maha Devi books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.