- MAHA SHIVRATRI
- Another myth of celebrating Maha Shivaratri in Hinduism is that, whole world was facing destruction and more near to the pralaya, and then the Goddess Parvati had worshiped her husband the Lord Shiva to save the world.
- Celestial congregation
- “The word Mahamagham itself is a combination of three words, sandhi as grammar would define it - Maha, Maa and Agham – meaning supreme, sin and 'won't come near' respectively,” says Sastrigal.
- China, India agree to actively exchange intel on terror groups
- In a major boost to bilateral security cooperation, China and India today agreed to actively exchange intelligence on terror groups and their activities through a dedicated communication channel.
- Amitav Ghosh: Thunder From The East
- Also new to readers is this volume's central protagonist, Havildar Kesri Singh, a sepoy in the East India Company and brother of Deeti from Sea of Poppies, who signs up for the 'Maha-Chin' campaign as a 'balamteer' or volunteer.
- Scintillating Kuchipudi treat
- Unable to bear the insult, Dakshayani immolates herself by igniting fire with the thumb of her foot. Lord Siva, in an uncontrollable rage performs Pralaya Nrityam and orders Veerabhadra to go and kill Daksha Prajapathi.
Maha Pralaya is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Maha Pralaya books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Maha Pralaya Topics
Related searcheslactobacillus sanfrancisco
yangtze river delta population
yesterday song notes and references
traditional animation cel overlay