- A Weekend in Mahabalipuram –Revisiting the shore temple
- Mahabalipuram is just a drive away and an ideal weekend getaway. If you are interested in ancient Tamil history, art and culture, it is a bonus. Seventh century in Tamil Nadu was a rather busy era.
- India Inc to adopt Mahabalipuram temple, Khajuraho monuments, Lodhi garden
- Indian companies have come forward to adopt the world heritage sites and places of cultural significance as part of an initiative by the Indian government to preserve such places under the public private partnership (PPP) model.
- InterContinental Chennai Mahabalipuram Resort
- The recently opened, InterContinental Chennai Mahabalipuram Resort, is a premium property situated along the East Coast Road. The resort features 106 guestrooms and suites, a 1,400 sq m spa, swimming pool, tennis court and gym. Culinary options at the ...
- Presenting the finest art of contemporary Chinese Cuisine at InterContinental
- InterContinental Chennai Mahabalipuram Resort unveils its newest culinary highlight, Tao of Peng, a contemporary Chinese cuisine specialty restaurant that takes gourmands on a culinary journey through the Sichuan and Canton regions of China. From the ...
- Mahabalipuram: Historical imprints in stone
- In spite of the latest flood fury in Chennai, the temple town of Mahabalipuram — situated 60km from the city — continues to see pilgrims flocking to this UNESCO heritage site in Kanchipuram district of Tamil Nadu.
Mahabalipuram is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Mahabalipuram books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Related searchesgreat purge end of yezhovshchina
meaning of dreams about lamb
tsms lakonia the aftermath
thalassery early history