Mahabharata Background And History
A selection of articles related to mahabharata background and history.
Original articles from our library related to the Mahabharata Background And History. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Mahabharata Background And History.
- Our Pagan Village: The Importance and Persuit of Honor
- Candlelight flickers over the Beltaine revels. Food is laid out in the circle for the feast. Only one rule – no one can feed themselves. Each is dependent on friends and loved ones for sustenance, joy and delight. After an hour of laughter and revels and way...
Paganism & Wicca >> Daily Life
- What is hypnotic trance? Does it provide unusual physical or mental capacities?
- 2.1 'Trance;' descriptive or misleading? Most of the classical notions of hypnosis have long held that hypnosis was special in some way from other types of interpersonal communication and that an induction (preparatory process considered by some to be...
Parapsychology >> Hypnosis
- Pagan Mythology
- Is the traditional story presented as an historical event that serves to illustrate part of the world view of a people or explain a practice, belief, or natural phenomenon. The mythological beliefs a culture shares gives shape to its actions and choices....
Paganism & Wicca >> Holidays
- The Religious Experience: A Wiccan Viewpoint
- What is religion? Religion is a set of beliefs which allow us to understand and categorize our world and our place in it. A set of beliefs which define our culture, our expectations, our views of people and behaviors we expect. I have found several different...
Religion & Philosophy >> Religions
- Survivalists' Guide for the New Millennium: Chapter 6
- AS THE WORM TURNS Health and well being are part of the natural birthright of the human being. With all of its organs intact, the right diet, exercise and mental focus, a human body can overcome any disease. Even so, the effects of living in this...
Philosophy >> Survivalists Guide for the New Millennium
- Bringing it Down to Earth: A Fractal Approach
- 'Clouds are not spheres, mountains are not cones, coastlines are not circles, and bark is not smooth, nor does lightning travel in a straight line.' B. Mandelbrot W e want to think about the future - it's our nature. Unlike other creatures, humans possess an...
Mystic Sciences >> Astrology
Mahabharata Background And History is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Mahabharata Background And History books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- Secularisation of society is a long, historical process: Romila Thapar
- To support the secularizing of society does not mean subordinating ourselves to a western or an alien concept, but rather trying to understand a process of change in our history after independence. Being a nation is a new .....
- A Lesson in Tolerance for Smriti Irani from 19th Century India
- Even a cursory glance at India's social reform history reveals the evidence that India was better off for the range of public debate that took place in the 19th century. Shinde ...
- Sons of Gods: A new version of the Mahabharata
- Here is her interview. Tell us a little about your background. How did you discover The Mahabharata?
- Bare Lit Festival celebrates Ethnic Writers
- Other participating writers, such as Sudanese-born Leila Aboulela, have also spoken out in support for the unique literature event that promotes diversity.