A selection of articles related to mahabharata stories.
Original articles from our library related to the Mahabharata Stories. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Mahabharata Stories.
- The Pagan Origins Of Christian Mythology
- The Judeo-Christian religions were founded in a region of the world where savior religions existed for thousands of years. Much of the symbolism and many of the stories in the Bible may be traced to earlier myths of the Persians, Egyptians, and other people...
Religions >> Christianity & Paganism
- A Couple Ghost Stories
- I don’t know many Cambridge ghosts but perhaps readers might enlighten me as to how many we have in the area. As a matter of fact, the Cambridge Archives would be pleased to have a collection of stories for the files. If you care to write up a story related...
Ghosts >> Ghost Stories
- The Truth Behind the History of the Necronomicon
- I don't think there are many people out there who haven't heard of the Necronomicon and the dreadful things connected with it. We've all heard the theories about how it is a Satanist tool; actual copies of the book are bound in human skin and how you risk...
Deities & Heros >> Chthulu
- Celtic Gods and Heros: Introduction to Celtic Mythology
- Youngsters of school age almost effortlessly learn about the gods and heroes of Greek and Roman mythology. Names like Zeus, Hercules, Diana, Ulysses, Mercury, Venus, and others become widely familiar. Paintings, popular movies, and books trace their stories...
Deities & Heros >> Celtic, Welsh, Irish & Brittish
- King Arthur and the Cymry Heroes
- The Celtic Britons called themselves the Cymry, which meant "fellow countrymen" in their Celtic tongue. Once Roman rule ended in Britain in about 410 A.D., a power vacuum developed, leading to the onslaught of Germanic invasions by Angles and Saxons,...
Saga of Times Past >> Legend and Prehistory
- Story of the Celts: The Celts of Ireland
- The Celts of Ireland [ 33 ] The Celts arrived in Ireland by 350 B.C (some say earlier) and they thrive there to this day. A claim might be made that the Celtic Irish are among the world's oldest nationality groups. Despite periods when foreigners tried in...
History & Anthropology >> Celtic & Irish
Mahabharata Stories is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Mahabharata Stories books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- Mahabharata with an international twist
- If you've read the Mahabharata, you'll concur that it's one of the most interesting and magnificent epics written, with innumerable subplots, fables and tales that come with their own set of morals and life lessons.
- Swapping stories
- The life stories of Sita and Draupadi, leading ladies of the Ramayana and the Mahabharata respectively, figure constantly in contemporary discourse.
- The Vimanas Of Ancient India & The Tales Of Ancient Flying Machines
- There is reference to life on other planets and flying machines in the Bhagavad Gita, Mahabharata and other ancient texts from all over the world that spread across many different continents. Is this just a coincidence? Are these really just mere tales?
- Mumbai weekend cultural calendar: Sachin Bondeart show, The Sunday Club at
- Legendary British theatre director Peter Brook, who helmed a nine-hour stage version of the Mahabharata in 1985, will explore the violent aftermath of the battle in his new play. Tickets priced at Rs ...
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.