A selection of articles related to mahabharata.
Original articles from our library related to the Mahabharata. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Mahabharata.
- Indian History Rewritten
- The Indian civilisation, considered to be the product of clash and subsequent inter mixture of the white-skinned civilised invaders and the dark savages native to India, has been rightly questioned in recent years, and the mischievously fabricated history of...
History & Anthropology >> Indic / Vedic
- Starting with Jesus and the Christian Path...
- During the years of the historical Jesus' life, there are eight or nine years that his whereabouts are not accounted for. Meaning these are the 'lost' years. It was after returning that he truly began to teach his wisdom. Many scholars believe he was in India...
Religion & Philosophy >> Religions
Mahabharata is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Mahabharata books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- Battlefield: Mahabharata's iconic sequel set for India debut
- With a production cost of `9 crore, it was the grandest adaptation of the Mahabharata India had seen until then. It was so popular that even BBC UK aired it to its 5 million viewership base from 1991 to 1993, the Guardian reported.
- Peter Brook's Mahabharata returns to India after 30 years
- British playwright Peter Brook's le Mahabharata was the first stage adaptation of the Indian saga. It toured worldwide, but gave India a miss. Thirty years later, a sequel – Battlefield – is set to premiere in Mumbai.
- 'Parties took offence to African actors playing Pandavas in Mahabharata
- British playwright and filmmaker Peter Brook directed the first and only stage adaptation of the entire epic of The Mahabharata in 1985. The play, however, never came to India.
- 5 must-watch Indian adaptations of the Mahabharata
- Mitra performed a one-woman show based on the principles of the Mahabharata in Katha Amrita Saman (words-like-nectar) and a portrayal of the existential angst of Draupadi, five-husbanded yet husband-less (after the dice game) in Nathabati Anathabat.
- New take on Mahabharata makes play against war
- The dusk-to-dawn stage play of 'The Mahabharata' in a limestone quarry in France had sealed Peter Brook's rank as theatre's all-time greats.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Related searchesjill valentine movies
pierre bourdieu biography
st charles air line railroad
duomo di siena pulpit
al-razi smallpox vs measles