- Inventor of paper comes with ancient scripts
- There are also copies of Samaveda, Mahabharata, Ramayana and Vyakarana Mahabhasya--all Sanskrit written in Odiya script--that are 150-200 years old. "None of this is original," says G P Panda of NMM meaning, none of them is the first copy of the text.
- Vedas, Smritis and Ambedkar
- Patanjali's Maha Bhashya shows that women were teachers and taught the Vedas to girl students. The stories of women entering into public discussions with men on the most abstruse subjects of religion, philosophy and metaphysics are by no means few.
- The First Tamil Ph.D
- Dr. P.S.
- Union Ministry of Youth Affairs and Sports recognised Yoga as sports discipline
- Yoga is an Indian physical, mental, and spiritual practice or discipline. It finds mention in the Yoga Sutras of Patanjali, the author of the grammatical Mahabhasya.
Mahabhashya is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Mahabhashya books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
Related searchesmeaning of dreams about jupiter
dream analysis stabbing
basics of meditation
ganesha ganesha and the moon
the notorious big singles
network spinal analysis