- mahājanapadas ( Pāli ). The sixteen states or political entities that according to tradition existed at the time of the Buddha.
- UNIT 14 JANAPADAS AND THE
- 14.6 Units of Setdement-11: The Mahajanapada. 14.
- FROM JANAPADAS TO EMPIRE
- classes), which became the basis for the rise of Mahajanapada and the new religions in the sixth century BC;.
- CPY Document Title
- Mahajanapada States of Early Historic India The “sixteen Mahajanapadas” ( maha = great; jana- .
- Palani excavation triggers fresh debate
- contemporary to mahajanapadas (kingdoms) such as Avanti, Kosala, Magadha and so on; paddy cultivation goes back to 5th century BCE; and it establishes that the megalithic graves introduced in the Iron Age continued into the early historic times.
- 16 Mahajanapadas - Sixteen Mahajanapadas, 16 Maha Janapadas
- The 16 Mahajanapadas / Maha Janapadas were the great kingdoms of the Vedic Age. Read about Sixteen Mahajanapadas.
Mahajanapada is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Mahajanapada books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
Suggested News Resources
Suggested Web Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Related searcheslegal ownership
ancient greece way of life
dream symbol chase