A selection of articles related to mahakali caves.
Original articles from our library related to the Mahakali Caves. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Mahakali Caves.
- Pagan Musings
- We're of the old religion, sired of Time, and born of our beloved Earth Mother. For too long the people have trodden a stony path that goes only onward beneath a sky that goes only upwards. The Horned God plays in a lonely glade for the people are scattered...
Religions >> Paganism & Wicca
- Of Master and Discipline
- Part 1 | Part 2 | Part 3 | Part 4 | Part 5 | Commentary Part 1 The following is a fictional account of a spiritual awakening with a factual basis. This five part series is offered to promote and encourage the practices of the World Mind Society, making the...
Mind >> World Mind
- King James Bible: Hebrews, Chapter 11
- Chapter 11 11:1 Now faith is the substance of things hoped for, the evidence of things not seen. 11:2 For by it the elders obtained a good report. 11:3 Through faith we understand that the worlds were framed by the word of God, so that things which are seen...
New Testament >> To the Hebrews
- Shamanic Death
- What is a Shaman’s death, and who’s likely to have one? The death itself is a suspension between worlds. States of consciousness. The individual today, who is likely to have a "Shamanic Death" is chasing extinction itself. Through that process the...
Religions >> Native American, Shamanism
- The Pagan Origins Of Christian Mythology
- The Judeo-Christian religions were founded in a region of the world where savior religions existed for thousands of years. Much of the symbolism and many of the stories in the Bible may be traced to earlier myths of the Persians, Egyptians, and other people...
Religions >> Christianity & Paganism
- Welcome to the Perthro column of Rune-of-the-Month Club. Perthro is the Rune for the sound represented by the Roman letter “P.” This is the sixth Rune of the second Aett, hence the fourteenth Rune, so we are moving right along! Perthro is the reconstructed...
Divination >> Rune Stones
- Elemental Associations
- The earliest of Greek natural philosophers, Thales, in considering which was the most basic element in the cosmos, from which the cosmos was made, supposed that the cosmos was made of Water. Later, Heraclitus decided that the most basic element in the cosmos...
Magick >> The Elements
Mahakali Caves is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Mahakali Caves books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- Why Mumbaikars are moving away from BEST
- A signature campaign to improve BEST bus services in the Mahakali Caves area has been in vain says, Jennifer Menezes D'costa. The travel industry professional says, “The drivers are rash and often do not stop at the designated stops.
- Green heroes: Citizens turn dump yard into park at Mahakali Caves Road
- Filled with heaps of plastic and garbage, this two-and-a-half-acre plot on Mahakali Caves Road, Andheri (East), would attract flies, insects and mosquitoes. “The ground had slowly started becoming a health hazard.
- Revisiting antiquity
- Its huge hollowed trunk had taken the shape of a cave big enough to provide shelter for the meditating Mahanta Giriraj or Jogibaba, who is believed to have discovered this Gardham, as is explained in the Puranas.
- NGO 'recovers' loan from relief amount of quake-hit Chepangs
- A temporary shelter of quake survivor Chandra Bahadur Chepang at Laitap in Jogimara-1, Dhading, where he lives with his son, daughter-in-law and visually impaired wife, .
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Mahakali Caves Topics
Related searchescrow mythology
ukrainian language phonetics
john horton conway
grand architect of the universe
ford kent engine endura-e
joliet illinois history