- Creative interpretations
- The romantic ambience was taken further to Kalidasa's Kumarasambhava, to show the lotus as one of cupid's arrows that disrupted Shiva's deep meditative state.
- New police control room building for Simhastha
- Saplings of plants and trees mentioned in works of Mahakavi Kalidas have been planted in Kalidas Garden. Birds of various species are also found in Kamal Sarovar in the garden. Mainly, saplings of 66 species mentioned in works of Kalidas have been ...
- Blast from the Past: Mahakavi Kalidasu (1960)
- HYDERABAD: Though various stories were in circulation on the life and times of the famed Sanskrit scholar and poet Kalidas, the most prevalent among them was the one which says that he had served in the court of King Vikramadithya who ruled from Ujjain ...
- If we exhaust our health capital, we will suffer a burnout
- Western scholars have traced it to one Avianus, a fable-writer in Latin, around the fourth century CE (from the Indian perspective, the time when Mahakavi Kalidasa was doing well in Ujjain).
Mahakavi Kalidasa is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Mahakavi Kalidasa books and related discussion.