- Mahalaya Amavasya today; people throng on River Ganges for holy bath
- A large number of people from various parts of the country took a holy dip in 'Agni Theertham' and performed poojas to their departed ancestors on the occasion of 'Mahalaya Amavasya' today, official said. Mahalaya Amavasya is considered as a highly ...
- In Photos: Devotees Offer Prayers on Mahalaya Ahead of Durga Puja
- A large number of people from various parts of the country took a holy dip in the Ganga and performed pujas for their departed ancestors on the occasion of 'Mahalaya Amavasya' today. Mahalaya Amavasya is considered a highly auspicious day for ...
- Mahalaya or Sarvapitri Amavasya
- The dark fortnight which commences immediately after the end of Ganesh festival i.e.
- Pilgrims take holy dip in Cauvery river on 'mahalaya amavasya'
- SRIRANGAM: The temple town of Srirangam which always bustles with a lot of excitement laced with religious fervor on Friday attracted a sea of people on the bank of Cauvery at Amma Mandapam to observe the ritual of 'Mahalaya Amavasya,' a day ...
- Significance Of Pitru Paksha
- In the year 2015, the Pitru Paksha starts on September 28 and ends on October 12. Mahalaya amavasya falls on October 12 and is of special significance as it marks the end of the 16 day Pitru Paksha. Rituals such as Tarpan and Pind Daan are performed to ...
Mahalaya Amavasya is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Mahalaya Amavasya books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
Mahalaya Amavasya Topics
Related searchesb-32 dominator specifications b-32
mohammad hossein shahriar
dream dictionary bathtub
uefa champions league structure
las vegas sands history