- Hindi mahant, fr. Prakrit mahanta-, fr. Skt mahat great.
- STATEMENT BY DR. CHARAN DAS MAHANT, MEMBER OF
- Oct 14, 2010 CHARAN DAS MAHANT, MEMBER OF PARLIAMENT, ON AGENDA.
- MAHANT BACHITTAR SINGH COLLEGE OF ENGINEERING AND
- MAHANT BACHITTAR SINGH COLLEGE OF ENGINEERING AND TECHNOLOGY, JAMMU(J&K), INDIA.
- IN THE HIGH COURT OF DELHI AT NEW DELHI SUBJECT : SUIT
- Jan 27, 2009 Mahant Surendra Nath, who is the appellant in RFA (OS) No. The said was filed by Shri Satish Kumar as attorney of Mahant Surendra Nath.
- An Assessment of Citizen Submissions to the NAFTA Commission
- An Assessment of Citizen Submissions to the NAFTA Commission for Environmental Cooperation. Edelgard Mahant.
- Man held for mahant's death by poisoning
- PUNE: The Yavat police on Monday arrested a 28-year-old man for allegedly poisoning spiritual leader Mahant Avinath (85) and his disciple Sharad Mulik (48), by mixing insecticide in their milk on Saturday.
- Foul play likely in mahant's death: Police
- PUNE: An 85-year-old spiritual leader (mahant) and his disciple died under suspicious circumstances at their math located on the Navnath hill at Kedgaon in Daund taluka, around 65 km from the city, on late Saturday night.
- Gyan Das, Ansari join hands to support Anna
- AYODHYA: All-India Akhara Parishad chief Mahant Gyan Das and Hashim Ansari, the oldest litigant in Babri Masjid title suit, joined hands on Friday to support Anna Hazare's movement against corruption.
- Processing of horticultural produce low in India: Govt
- The low processing rate is because of the fragmented supply chain and lack of adequate infrastructure along the value chain, minister of state for food processing Charan Das Mahant said in a written reply in the Rajya Sabha.
- Mahant - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- A mahant is a religious superior, in particular the chief priest of a temple or the head of a monastery.
- Mahant - SGPC
- Mahant. Literally, mahant means, the headman, and in Hindu usage a mahant means the manager of a well-established temple.
- Mahant - SikhiWiki, free Sikh encyclopedia.
- Aug 10, 2007 Mahant originally the keeper of custodian of a math (dera, shrine) or any other similar religious establishment.
- Foreign Naga Babas proclaimed Shri Mahant in Juna Akhara
- Apr 28, 2010 Foreign Naga Babas proclaimed Shri Mahant in Juna Akhara.
Mahant is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Mahant books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
Suggested News Resources
Suggested Web Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Related searchesrebirth symbols
diazepam mode of action
hundred flowers campaign effects
bowling cricket the bowling action