A selection of articles related to mahaparinirvana sutra.
Original articles from our library related to the Mahaparinirvana Sutra. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Mahaparinirvana Sutra.
- The Tarot Queens and the Kama Sutra
- '"Being the source of virtue, woman is the best means of reaching heaven. Man's efforts to be virtuous are impossible outside of conjugal virtue... There is no doubt that women are a source of happiness."' Vatsyayana An ancient principle of Indian...
Tarot Cards >> The Minor Arcana
- Looking For The Hub Of The Sacreed Wheel: Part 1
- It is often said that all paths are like spokes on a wheel. We start at the rime and follow a spoke to the hub of central truth from which all paths arise and to which they all return. Those of you who've been following my articles should also know that to a...
Religion & Philosophy >> Religions
- Solo, Duo or Group Sex Magick Rituals.
- Many sex magicians prefer to perform their rituals in the form of auto-eroticism and/or having intercourse with a partner. But there are more possibilities and variations. You may wish to take a look at them and consider to implement them in your sex magickal...
Body Mysteries >> Sexuality
- The Living Tradition of Thelema
- Do what thou wilt shall be the whole of the Law. What Crowley began, others must continue and develop or Thelema will become but a memory in the history of the Western Mystery Tradition. Yes, he was a Prophet and the Ipsissimus that one could say invented...
Mystic Sciences >> Magick
- The Celtic Vedic Connection, Part I
- Of all the great ancient cultures perhaps no two share more parallels than those of the Celtic and Vedic peoples. A deep rooted affinity runs between them, what is present in one is mirrored in the other. Myths, Gods, Goddesses, even fairy tales bear a...
Religions >> Druidism
Mahaparinirvana Sutra is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Mahaparinirvana Sutra books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- Why Buddhists Celebrate Nirvana Day
- However, Nirvana Day is celebrated by Buddhists in different ways all over the globe. There are Buddhists who spend the Parinirvana Day reading scriptures from the Parinirvana Sutra, an ancient chronicle that explains the last days of Buddha.
- A Sudden Goodbye
- We read a portion of the Mahaparinirvana Sutra: “Impermanent are all compounded things. How could this be otherwise?” The resident monks arrive and we work through the tasks: Set up the traveling altar.
- Celebrating same-sex marriage in Buddhism
- Today I am thrilled to join millions across the country in celebration of the Supreme Court's decision to legalize same-sex marriage across all 50 states.
- The mammoth and the magnificent
- In the Nagarjuna park, the unique place of Nagarjuna in the history of Buddhism would be brought alive by illustrating his life in relief sculpture set in a garden with appropriate sutras.
- On the trail of the Buddha
- The train derives its name from Mahaparinirvana Sutra, which contains Buddha's final explanation of his teachings. The journey includes visits to the most important Buddhist pilgrimage sites of Lumbini, Bodhgaya, Varanasi and Kushinagar.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Mahaparinirvana Sutra Topics
Related searchesthe way to happiness
beaumont and fletcher team
atmospheric circulation ferrel cell