- JVB Preksha Meditation Center Celebrates 16 Years in Houston with Grand Annual
- I am aware of some of the activities of the CENTER ever since its inception,as I happen to be a ardent disciple of Mahapran Param Shradhey ACHARYASRI TULSI & ACHARYASRI MAHAPRAJNA.Presently I am working on a project in the memory of ...
- AUTHORIZATION, ORDINATION, AND TRANSMISSION Spiritual Leadership Within the
- The shape and various disciplines of the Zen way are all upaya (skillful means), helping us to see through self and other and to find lives of liberation for ourselves and for all beings.
- Prayer, meditation and innate practices in India
- Preksha meditation was created and mastered by Terapanth Svetambara Jain Acharya Mahaprajna, one of the most important spiritual leaders for the Jain community.
- Quan Công đốn ngộ
- Lục Tổ giảng về pháp Ma Ha Bát Nhã Ba La Mật Đa (Maha Prajna Paramita,) có nghĩa là đại trí huệ đến bờ bên kia. Pháp tu này đạt thẳng mục đích của Thiền là Kiến Tánh Thành Phật. Tất cả chúng sinh, từ người ngu đến kẻ trí đều có Phật Tánh như nhau.
- Be aware, embrace life
- The whole world is one; it's a synthesis. Life is possible only through cooperation. All species and sub-species, all that exists, is the result of synthesis, of integration.
Mahaprajna is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Mahaprajna books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
aradia di toscano
jeremy bentham utilitarianism