- 'Loneliness is never silent'
- Because his theory is that Kannada does not need this aspirated (mahaprana) plosives like Kha, Gha, Bha, Cha, and so on. They came from Samskrut. Yes, no doubt about that.
- Sa Re Ga Ma Pa Little Champs (Season 10 Kannada) grand: Supriya Joshi wins the
- Supriya Joshi has won Sa Re Ga Ma Pa Little Champs (Season 10 Kannada), and beat Ankita Kundu and Niharika, who were in the last round of the grand finale.
- Dazzling show on a breezy evening
- DTS Anand of Visakhapatnam held a sway over the audience by providing the digital music, for the breathless song of Shankar Mahadevan 'Maha prana deepam… Sivam… Bhaje Manjunadham…,' with his vocal chords. He also provided the music with his ...
- Snap chat: Age of selfie ends, as the era of tanni begins
- "Even when Sanskrit words are used and read in Kannada there is a difference; for example there is no 'mahaprana' (stressing on some letters when using Sanskrit-loaned words). It becomes easily understandable along with the meaning. For example, the ...
- Yoga is changing scores
- She advocates Brahmari, Mahaprana Oli, Pranayama and Nadi Suddhi exercises to improve concentration for students who sit for board examinations. “Brahmari also called the humming bee breath, stimulates the brain cells and acts on the pineal gland to ...
Mahaprana is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Mahaprana books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.