- Labyrinth of recursive images
- Dr. K. V.
- The Mahabharata, seen in the clear light of reason
- When she fell, dying, high up in the Himalayas, during the Padavas' mahaprasthana, none of her husbands, other than Bhima, turned back, and Yudhishthira told her curtly that she was being punished for loving Arjuna more than her other four husbands.
- Indian culture had place for voluntary death
- The Mahabharata refers to the Pandavas and Draupadi giving up their kingdom and embarking on mahaprasthana (the great departure) to meet death. The notion of kashi yatra and mahaprasthana must be understood in this sense one petition said, adding ...
- Novel Randamoozham Book Review
- It is the depiction of the magic of words, which in combination creates a universe of well carved fusion of stories. No character, no description, not even a single word is insignificant in Mahabharata.
- Iniciación a los Veda
- A partir de una selección de himnos védicos, Iniciación a los Veda propone un auténtico camino iniciático que, siguiendo el ritmo de la vida del cosmos, nos lleve al nacimiento de la verdadera Vida en nosotros.
Mahaprasthana is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Mahaprasthana books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
Related searcheshector berlioz musical influence
jagdish chandra bose plant research
shotgun shell buckshot
la liga history
dream analysis danger
chiyoda tokyo famous people