Maharashtrian Konkanastha Brahmins
A selection of articles related to maharashtrian konkanastha brahmins.
Original articles from our library related to the Maharashtrian Konkanastha Brahmins. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Maharashtrian Konkanastha Brahmins.
- The Celtic Vedic Connection, Part I
- Of all the great ancient cultures perhaps no two share more parallels than those of the Celtic and Vedic peoples. A deep rooted affinity runs between them, what is present in one is mirrored in the other. Myths, Gods, Goddesses, even fairy tales bear a...
Religions >> Druidism
- Hinduism: An Overview
- Hinduism is believed to be the oldest organized religion in the world. It ranks as the third largest religion in the world after Christianity and Islam.
Religion & Philosophy >> Religions
- The Basics of Vedic Mythology
- The Vedic language forms a chain with the isolating, agglutinative and inflexional stages of the Indus language, as proved by the march of the clause ta na Sa of the isolating Indus to the vedic root tarS (to be thirsty). At the isolating stage of the...
Deities & Heros >> Indic
Maharashtrian Konkanastha Brahmins is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Maharashtrian Konkanastha Brahmins books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- Distribution of Mitochondrial DNA Macrohaplogroup N in India with
- Kathodi, 62- Desasth Brahmins, 63- Chitpavan Brahmins, 64- Dhangar, 65- Maratha, 66- Konkanastha Brahmins,.
- CHAPTER TWO THE CONGRESS AND PEASANT PROBLEM IN
- Chitpavan or Konkanastha Brahmins. The lower class. Maharashtrians (Bahujan Samal) were indifferent to the Congress.
Suggested Web Resources
- Chitpavan - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- The Chitpavan or Chitpawan, also known as Konkanastha Brahmins which set them apart from the other natives of Konkan and Maharashtrian Brahmins.
- Madhuri Dixit Biography - Madhuri Dixit Profile - Personal Life
- Sriram is an UCLA-trained cardiovascular surgeon who practices in Denver and belongs to a Marathi Konkanastha Brahmin family.