- Incredible Story Of Veda Vyasa's Birth
- In the mid of the river, Parashara grabed her hand and told her about his feeling and asked her to make love together. Her name was Satyawati also known as Matsyagandha due the fishy smell in her body.
- NARENDRA Modi speaks at the inauguration of the 102nd Indian Science Congress
- Former pilot turned author Anand J. Bodas said Maharishi Bhardwaj — a sage of the Vedic period (around 1500-500BC) — had laid down as many as “500 guidelines” on flying in one of the ancient Hindu texts much before Leonardo da Vinci's 15th century ...
- The Karma of Satyavati, Dhritrashtra and Draupadi in Mahabharata
- Also, since Satyavati did not socially accept her love child with Maharishi Parashara - Ved Vyasa, it was Vyasa, whose help was sought by Satyavati to produce grandsons to her widowed daughters-in-law thorugh Niyoga. Now the question arises, why pick ...
- Exploiting god
- In Indian mythology, sex and spirituality have a symbiotic relationship—the exalted saint Vishwamitra made love to Maneka; Parashara's desire for Satyavati resulted in the birth of Veda Vyasa and sage Vatsyayana wrote the Kama Sutra.
- 'Cell Theory has roots in ancient Indian texts'
- Indian botanists claim that there are references of a similar concept in ancient Indian manuscripts and that a Rigvedic Maharishi, Parashara, had given a detailed description of this. Speaking to Deccan Herald, Dr S Sundara Rajan, botanist and Sanskrit ...
Maharishi Parashara is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Maharishi Parashara books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
Maharishi Parashara Topics
Related searcheslist of disney characters o
shiki samurai shodown story
bedouin changing ways of life
penicillin adverse effects
mu online character classes
crossroads soap opera trivia