- What is Maharishi Yagya?
- PHILOSOPHY OF IVATT
- Maharishi Parashara. Sri 108 B. V.
- handout.des 
- developed in writing over 50 centuries ago by a Vedic sage named Maharishi Parasara.
- Brihat Parashara Hora Shastra Chapters 34-45
- Jul 4, 2011 0 Maharishi Parashar, please narrate according to the rashis rising as to which grah is a Yog Karak and which is inauspicious. 19-22.
- Maharishi Parashar: “O Brahmin, the four incarnations, viz. Ram . instructions from Maharishi Parashar, that he becomes a malefic, if he joins a malefic.
- 'Cell Theory has roots in ancient Indian texts'
- Indian botanists claim that there are references of a similar concept in ancient Indian manuscripts and that a Rigvedic Maharishi, Parashara, had given a detailed description of this.
- The 9 Grahas—Planets | Maharishi Vedic Foundation
- According to the Maharishi Jyotish program, individual life is administrated by the same Laws of Nature that administer the whole universe.
- Who was Maharishi Parashar? - Yahoo! Answers India
- "Parāśara is a Rigvedic Maharishi and author of many ancient Indian texts.
Maharishi Parashara is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Maharishi Parashara books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
Suggested News Resources
Suggested Web Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.