- Maha Samadhi Day - Honouring the Life of H.H. Shri Mataji Nirmala Devi
- TORONTO, ONTARIO--(Marketwired - Feb. 23, 2016) - On February 23, 2016, people all over the world will gather to commemorate the passing and honour the life's work of the founder of Sahaja Yoga, Her Holiness Shri Mataji Nirmala Devi. Shri Mataji had ...
- Sudhindra Swami attains mahasamadhi
- Kochi: Sudhindra Thirtha Swamiji (90), the twentieth head of Shree Kashi Math Samsthan, attained 'mahasamadhi' (the funeral ritual) on Sunday. The Swamiji, who was undergoing treatment at a Mumbai hospital for the last two months, passed away at 1.10 ...
- Saint Behind Radiated Vedanta Wisdom Attains Mahasamadhi
- CHENNAI: Swami Dayananda Saraswati, a seer born in the laps of Cauvery who went on to give rise to a legion of Vedantis over the years, attained mahasamadhi late on Wednesday night. He was 85 and died of age-related ailments, Ashram officials told ...
- Budget: A bounty for Capital
- The museum will have Vanajakshi Mandiram, where Narayana Guru and Mahatma Gandhi held discussions, Muthaliyar Sathram, where Guru was bedridden till three days before Maha Samadhi, and Kattuvilakom, where Gandhi rested during his first visit to ...
- Hindu Monastery of Africa installs new leader
- The installation, which was performed together with the memorial service (Final Mahasamadhi Puja) of Swami Ghananand Saraswati at the Odorkor Monastery in Accra, saw other branch members from Kumasi, Tema, Cape Coast and Togo in attendance.
Mahasamadhi is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Mahasamadhi books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Related searchescomputer olympiad olympiads
led israel out of egypt
rasul v bush question of jurisdiction