- mahasattva (plural mahasattvas). A bodhisattva who attains a high degree on the path of consciousness awakening.
- True Buddha Sutra
- Namo True Buddha Assembly, all Buddhas, Bodhisattvas and Mahasattvas.
- mahasattva - Wiktionary
- mahasattva (plural mahasattvas). A bodhisattva who attains a high degree Retrieved from "http://en.wiktionary.
- He had three sons by name, Maha Prashada, Maha Deva, and Mahasattva, all good and obedient.
- Avalokiteshvara Bodhisattva Mahasattva ( Guan Shi Yin Pu Sa
- Avalokiteshvara Bodhisattva Mahasattva ( Guan Shi Yin Pu Sa) - We have moved to the new spot at Facebook Group.
- Definition of mahasattva
- Definition of mahasattva with German, Dutch, French, Italian, and Spanish translations and search. Pronunciation sound files.
Mahasattva is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Mahasattva books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
Suggested Web Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Related searchesitaly in the middle ages
beyblade tv series
the plot against america
celtic fc 2004-2005