- Religious Fervour and Gaiety Mark Maha Sivaratri
- GUNTUR:Religious fervour and gaiety marked 'Mahasivaratri' festival celebrated across all the Saivaite temples in Guntur district on Monday. The famous Trikoteswara Swamy temple atop the Kotappakonda and the ancient Amaralingeswara Swamy temple ...
- Keesera Gutta Temple Decks Up for Mahasivaratri Fete
- HYDERABAD: The picturesque sacred hill of Keesera Gutta has been spruced up for the grand celebration of Mahasivaratri on Monday. The Mahasivaratri Brahmotsavams got off to a grand start on Saturday. With Sivaratri being the main event of the ...
- Mahasivaratri Jatara concludes at Vemulawada
- Devotees, who came from far-flung places of the State and offered prayers to the presiding deities at the temple by observing fast on Monday (Mahasivaratri), have started returning to their destinations after offering prayers at the Baddi Pochamma temple.
- Temples in State gear up for Maha Sivaratri festivities
- rikalahasti town is fully geared up to meet the heavy crowd expected to throng the shrine of Sri Kalahastheeswara, revered as 'Dakshina Kashi', on the most auspicious Maha Sivaratri day on Monday.
- Mahasivaratri: thousands participate in 'Sivalaya ottam'
- Thousands of devotees from Kanyakumari, Tirunelveli and Thoothukudi districts, and Kerala participated in Mahasivaratri 'Sivalaya ottam'.
Mahasivaratri is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Mahasivaratri books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Related searchesicon the iconoclast period
justice of the peace malaysia
morgan stanley quick facts
wftc-tv broadcasting facilities
caseys general stores history