- Mahashivaratri is thus not only a ritual but also a cosmic definition of the Hindu universe.
- Maha Sivaratri (Temple open all day from 9AM - end) Nrityanjali
- Pradosam - Rudra Abhishekam. Maha Sivaratri. -Maha Rudra Yagnam.
- Siva's Great Night
- What happens on Mahasivaratri? Many Hindus several times. Mahasivaratri occurs on the marmelos) on Mahasivaratri is most auspicious.
- HTCS wishes all devotees a happy Maha Sivaratri
- Jan 9, 2011 The next major religious event will be Maha Sivaratri celebrations on March 2, 2011.
- SIVARATRI MAHIMA & ITS SIGNIFICANCE
- Maha Sivaratri is the great night consecrated to Lord Siva.
- Kamineni Umapati Rao is the maternal grandfather of Upasana, the prospective
- Umapati Rao usually spends two days every year in that place as he owned it and offer prayers to Lord Siva during Maha Shivaratri festival days with his entire family.
- Ram Charan to get engaged a la Magadheera
- Umapathi Rao, who owns the place, usually spends two days with his family at the nearby Shiva temple on Maha Shivaratri every year. Domakonda Samsthan was under the Qutub Shahi and Asif Jahi rulers.
- Terre Rouge
- Pandit Jhummun Giri Gossagne , an officiating priest in the temple, was the pioneer of the annual pilgrimage to Grand Bassin on the occasion of the Maha Shivaratri festival.
- Hindus hail inclusion of Pagan/Wicca holy days on Vanderbilt University calendar
- Hindu holy days mentioned are Diwali (Deepavali) and Maha Shivaratri.
- Mahashivaratri is the night before the new-moon day in February-March.
- The Significance of Maha Sivaratri
- The Significance of Austerities Observed on the Eve of. Maha Sivaratri, the Great Auspicious Night.
- Mahasivaratri. Wednesday, Mar 2, 2011, 7:00PM to. Thursday, Mar 3, 2011, 7: 00AM.
Mahasivaratri is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Mahasivaratri books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
Suggested News Resources
Suggested Web Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.