- Mahāsthāmaprāpta 'He who has obtained Great Power', the name of an important mythical Bodhisattva . He is especially popular in east Asian Buddhism.
- Figure 46 Vajragarbha at Uku-C
- The Sixteen Bodhisattvas in the Dharmadhatu. Mandala. Figure 58 Mahasthamaprapta at Sva-C2.
- Purification Visualization.pub
- Strength (Mahasthamaprapta). This Bodhisattva's light is a brilliant red which fills the head and covers the skin.
- Mahasattvas, Avalokiteshvara and Mahasthamaprapta.
- and Mahasthamaprapta and by Puyue's Avalokitesvara echo the figures' faces.
- 670 Lect 19
- Vishambhin. Akasha-Garbha. Samantabhadra.
- Bactrian Greeks, the Bamiyan and Avukana Buddha statues
- On the other side is the bodhisattva Mahasthamaprapta with his consort Prajna – all referred to as acolytes of Buddha Amitabha who resides in Sukhavati.
- Mahasthamaprapta - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- Mahasthamaprapta. From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia. Jump to: navigation, search.
- File:Mahasthamaprapta.jpg - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- File:Mahasthamaprapta.jpg. From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia.
- Seishi Bosatsu (Mahasthamaprapta) - Boddhisattva of Strength
- Seishi Bosatsu, Bodhisattva of Wisdom, Strength, & Power; Japanese Buddhism Photo Dictionary.
- Mahasthamaprapta (bodhisattva) -- Britannica Online Encyclopedia
- Mahasthamaprapta (bodhisattva), in Mahayana Buddhism, a bodhisattva (“ buddha-to-be”) who is most popular among the Pure Land sects.
Mahasthamaprapta is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Mahasthamaprapta books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
Suggested News Resources
Suggested Web Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.