- Ajahn Sao Kantasilo Mahathera - Meaning and definition.
- Mindfulness In Plain English - Henepola Gunaratana Mahathera
- PUBLISHER'S ADDRESS: H. Gunaratana Mahathera Bhavana Society Rt. 1 Box 218-3 His preceptor was Venerable Kiribatkumbure Sonuttara Mahathera.
- Invitation Form for Bhante H. Gunaratana, Maha Thera
- Bhante H. Gunaratana, Maha Thera. Please Note: All invitations for Bhante Gunaratana to teach away from the Bhavana.
- The Ever-present Truth Teachings of Phra Ajahn Mun Bhuridatta
- Bhuridatta Mahathera. Translated from the Thai by. Thanissaro Bhikkhu.
- ÀNÀPÀNASATI: MEDITACIÓN EN LA RESPIRACIÓN* VEN
- ÀNÀPÀNASATI: MEDITACIÓN EN LA RESPIRACIÓN*. VEN. MAHATHERA NAUYANE ARIYADHAMMA.
- The Buddha and His Teachings
- Web site: www.buddhanet.net.
- Beware of foreign conspiracies to bring disrepute to Lanka: PM
- Rajakeeya Panditha Gombaddala Nandarama Maha Thera, with the designation of Senior Anunayaka of the Sri Rohana Sanga Sabawa.
- Nikini Poya Thoughts - Bhikku's Rain Retreats (Vas) and of Hermitages
- Some of the better known Forest Hermitages are Udawatte-kelle (Hermitage) where, Gnaponika Maha Thera, the (German monk), and Bhikku Bodi (an American) lived for long years.
- Nyanatiloka Mahathera
- Nyanatiloka Mahathera [info icon]. © 2005–2011. Fundamentals of Buddhism: Four Lectures, by Nyanatiloka Mahathera (2005; 58pp.
- The Mahathera Phang | Solipsistic Perspectives.
- The Mahathera Phang. Solipsistic Perspectives. Main menu.
- Buddha, His Life and Teachings: Ven. Mahathera Piyadassi
- Nayaka Mahathera Piyadassi is a Buddhist monk, a native of Sri Lanka, a land that has fostered Buddhism for close to 2, 300 years.
- Venerable Ajahn Brahmavamso Mahathera (known to most as Ajahn Brahm) was born Peter Betts in London, United Kingdom in August 7, 1951.
Mahathera is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Mahathera books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
Suggested News Resources
Suggested Web Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.