Mahatma Jyotirao Phule
- Why I Strongly Believe That The Reservation 'Crisis' Could Become Dangerous If
- A caste-based reservation system was originally thought of by William Hunter and Jyotirao Phule in 1882. A form of it was implemented by ... This system was opposed by Mahatma Gandhi who fasted in protest against it.
- TDP committed to BC welfare: Deputy CM
- Kurnool: Deputy Chief Minister K E Krishnamurthy on Sunday said that the TDP government was according top priority to the economic development of Backward Classes in the State. Speaking at `Chandranna BC Swayam Upadhi Runa Mela' held here on ...
- MJP turns a blind eye to violation of attendance norms
- BAREILLY: As per the rule of Mahatma Jyotiba Phule (MJP) Rohilkhand University, students with less than 75% attendance cannot appear for their exams but there are thousands of students who are presently writing their final exams even after having less ...
- Spreading the Marathi word, one book at a time
- "I was in Std V when I read the entire collection of Mahatma Jyotiba Phule's writings. It changed my life. I had to leave school after Std IX to look after my siblings in our 20-member joint family.
Mahatma Jyotirao Phule is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Mahatma Jyotirao Phule books and related discussion.