- Establish the Superiority of Existence
- Tatwam Asi is a mahavakya of the Vedas. It means you are this existence that you see all around you. What is that essence of existence?
- Ambedkar, Democracy, Upanishads
- Those who sneer at Aham Brahmasmi (I am Brahma) as an impudent utterance forget the other part of the MahaVakya, namely Tatvam Asi (Thou art also Brahma). If Aham Brahmasmi has stood alone without the conjunct of Tatvam Asi, it may have been ...
- Woman breaks tradition, goes near temple idol
- The Happy-To-Bleed campaign has gained momentum as a woman broke the nearly five-century-old tradition and went near the idol of the world-famous Shani Shingnapur temple in Ahmednagar district and offered prayers sparking off a big debate across ...
- Brahma Padartha: The Unsolved Mystery of Nabakalebara
- Some 'mahavakya' of Indian philosophy have tried to put some light on the perception of 'Brahma'. They are 'sarva khalvidwam Brahma (every thing is Brahma)', 'tat twam asi (you are that)', 'ayamatma Brahma (I am Brahma), 'Aham Brahmosmi (myself ...
- Five Fundamental Themes Vivekananda And Ambedkar Would Agree On
- Those who sneer at Aham Brahmasmi (I am Brahma) as an impudent utterance forget the other part of the Mahavakya namely Tat tvam asi (Thou art also Brahma). If Aham Brahmasmi has stood alone without the conjunct of Tatvamasi it may have been ...
Mahavakya is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Mahavakya books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
grand theft auto iii soundtrack k-jah
shoot em up tube shooters
hinduism the bhakti schools
indus constellation mythology