- Mahāvaṃsa Literally 'Great Chronicle'. A Pāli Buddhist chronicle, attributed to Mahānāma, reporting the history of Sri Lanka from the time of the.
- Concise Mahavamsa Ruwan Rajapakse, P.E., Sinhalanet.com 1
- Concise Mahavamsa. Ruwan Rajapakse, P.E.
- ANCIENT STUPAS IN SRI LANKA – LARGEST BRICK
- of Ceylon [Mahawamsa], which is a written record of the history of the country from the 6th Century.
- Lodge-Habarana 24
- the Mahawamsa and seen in a stone inscription on a rocky outcrop closeby. When.
- Publication Unit - New Prices for Marga Publications, From 12th
- The Face and the dream and other poems. 75. Stories from Mahawamsa.
- Elara famous for his justice bell was not a Tamil
- Despite the Mahawamsa author's attempt to project King Kavantissa as a weak king in order that his son Gemunu's fame would emerge a bigger hero, Kavantissa himself was a very ambitious ruler.
- Mahavamsa - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- 2003; ^ H.
- THE MAHAVAMSA
- The Mahavamsa or The Great Chronicle was written by the Venerable thera Mahanama in the 6th century AD. It was translated in 1912 by Wilhelm Geiger.
- Mahavamsa - Lakdiva
- I. The Visit of the Tathagata. II.
Mahawamsa is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Mahawamsa books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
Suggested News Resources
Suggested Web Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Related searchesderived character
chandragupta maurya jainism amp death
list of tabla musicians
child prodigy in fiction
d b cooper duane weber
meaning of dreams about escape
lakitu jugems cloud