A selection of articles related to mahayana bibliography.
Original articles from our library related to the Mahayana Bibliography. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Mahayana Bibliography.
- Hypnosis: A Selected Bibliography
- Index of bibliography sections Selected Periodicals (14 entries) Edited Overviews of General Theories of Hypnosis (5 entries) Specific Topics Related to Research into Hypnosis. General single-author overviews, non-special-state views, social andexperimental...
Parapsychology >> Hypnosis
- Buddhism: An Overview
- BUDDHISM, as recognized by its million followers in the eastern and western world, is both a religion and a philosophy. It originated from the teachings of Siddhartha Gautama who become the Supreme Buddha.
Religions >> Buddhism
- Buddha, the enlightened one, is primarily referred to Siddhartha Sakyamuni Gautama, the historical founder of Buddhism. He was a prince of a small kingdom in Kalinga (now Orissa), Northern India.
Religion & Philosophy >> Philosophy
- The Legend of Stonehenge
- Stonehenge has fascinated thousands of people throughout the ages, even today people are still wondering about the origins of the mysterious Stonehenge. Today's scientists and historians are still unable to come to a solid theory of when, why, by whom, and...
Earth Mysteries >> Mystic Places
- Mother Of The Gods And The Father Of The Gael
- There is no surviving, or as yet translated, Creation story within Irish mythology. We learn from the Lebor Gabala Erenn, a text from the Christian Middle Ages, of the Tuatha De Danann, or "People of the Goddess Danu", who came to Ireland either...
Deities & Heros >> Celtic, Welsh, Irish & Brittish
- Summer is at its end and the last harvest is taken in. The cold season returns, all of nature seems to die and the nights become long. It is the beginning of Samon, the dark half of the year. The veil between the land of the living and the land of the dead...
Holidays >> Samhain
Mahayana Bibliography is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Mahayana Bibliography books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- Bibliography Editions of the Saïghàñasåtra
- in a Mahāyāna Buddhist Text of Great Claims”. Masters thesis, Damchö Diana Finnegan. University of Wisconsin-Madison, 2003.
- As with all Vajrayana practices, Vajrakilaya should not bepracticed
- THE DARK RED AMULET spoken by Buddha Shakyamuni in his Mahayana biography, Lalitavistara.
- A Very Short Bibliography of Indian Buddhism
- A History of Indian Buddhism: From Sakyamuni to Early Mahayana, Hirakawa Akira, translated by Paul Groner (Honolulu: UH Press, 1990).
- Introduction to the Early Buddhist Texts in Sanskritised Prakrit
- following chapters in both Winternitz' and Nariman's book proceed to the Mahāyāna texts proper.
Suggested Web Resources
- Buddhist Studies for Schools: Buddhism , A Select Bibliography
- Buddhism: A Select Bibliography. 3. The Mahayana Tradition (See too, Ch'an/ Zen Buddhism).
- Mahayana Buddhist Philosophy - Bibliography | PhilPapers
- Mahayana Buddhist Philosophy in Asian Philosophy. Reading list | Discuss | Edit | Categorize | Remove from this list |. My bibliography |.
- Gautama Buddha - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- The Lalitavistara Sūtra is the next oldest biography, a Mahāyāna/Sarvāstivāda biography dating to the 3rd century CE.
- A history of Indian Buddhism: from ... - Google Books
- Finally, the book includes an extensive bibliography of Western scholarship in Early Mahayana Buddhism, Notes, Bibliographical Essay, Bibliography, Index.
- CBETA 文獻資料--Bibliography of Translations from the Chinese
- The credit for most of the bibliographical information goes to Peter Pfandt ( Mahāyāna Texts translated into Western Languages.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.