A selection of articles related to mahayana bibliography.
Original articles from our library related to the Mahayana Bibliography. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Mahayana Bibliography.
- Hypnosis: A Selected Bibliography
- Index of bibliography sections Selected Periodicals (14 entries) Edited Overviews of General Theories of Hypnosis (5 entries) Specific Topics Related to Research into Hypnosis. General single-author overviews, non-special-state views, social andexperimental...
Parapsychology >> Hypnosis
- Buddhism: An Overview
- BUDDHISM, as recognized by its million followers in the eastern and western world, is both a religion and a philosophy. It originated from the teachings of Siddhartha Gautama who become the Supreme Buddha.
Religions >> Buddhism
- Herbs of Folklore and Modern Medicine: White Willow, Aloe Vera, and Garlic
- Many of the medicinal herbs we use today have been studied by modern science for application in today’s medical field. These studies have shown that our ancestral folk uses of these herbs were very much correct in their applications. Here we will explore...
Earth Mysteries >> Herbalism
- Lavender: Solace and Majestic
- Lavender, the Herb of Air, My friend when I am in despair. I ask Earth's blessing to bestow, As I tend and watch you grow. Strong roots and dainty stems, Bring joy to life when pleasure dims. Wee green bud with purple top, All your uses never stop. From...
Herbalism >> Herbs dictionary L
- Chamomile: The Healer
- Chamomile is one of the oldest favorites amongst garden herbs and its reputation as a medicinal plant shows little signs of abatement. The Egyptians reverenced it for its virtues, and from their belief in its power to cure ague, dedicated it to their gods. No...
Herbalism >> Herbs dictionary C
- Buddha, the enlightened one, is primarily referred to Siddhartha Sakyamuni Gautama, the historical founder of Buddhism. He was a prince of a small kingdom in Kalinga (now Orissa), Northern India.
Religion & Philosophy >> Philosophy
Mahayana Bibliography is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Mahayana Bibliography books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- Bibliography Editions of the Saïghàñasåtra
- in a Mahāyāna Buddhist Text of Great Claims”. Masters thesis, Damchö Diana Finnegan. University of Wisconsin-Madison, 2003.
- As with all Vajrayana practices, Vajrakilaya should not bepracticed
- THE DARK RED AMULET spoken by Buddha Shakyamuni in his Mahayana biography, Lalitavistara.
- A Very Short Bibliography of Indian Buddhism
- A History of Indian Buddhism: From Sakyamuni to Early Mahayana, Hirakawa Akira, translated by Paul Groner (Honolulu: UH Press, 1990).
- Introduction to the Early Buddhist Texts in Sanskritised Prakrit
- following chapters in both Winternitz' and Nariman's book proceed to the Mahāyāna texts proper.
Suggested Web Resources
- Buddhist Studies for Schools: Buddhism , A Select Bibliography
- Buddhism: A Select Bibliography. 3. The Mahayana Tradition (See too, Ch'an/ Zen Buddhism).
- Mahayana Buddhist Philosophy - Bibliography | PhilPapers
- Mahayana Buddhist Philosophy in Asian Philosophy. Reading list | Discuss | Edit | Categorize | Remove from this list |. My bibliography |.
- Gautama Buddha - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- The Lalitavistara Sūtra is the next oldest biography, a Mahāyāna/Sarvāstivāda biography dating to the 3rd century CE.
- A history of Indian Buddhism: from ... - Google Books
- Finally, the book includes an extensive bibliography of Western scholarship in Early Mahayana Buddhism, Notes, Bibliographical Essay, Bibliography, Index.
- CBETA 文獻資料--Bibliography of Translations from the Chinese
- The credit for most of the bibliographical information goes to Peter Pfandt ( Mahāyāna Texts translated into Western Languages.
Mahayana Bibliography Topics
culture of spain spanish pop culture