A selection of articles related to mahayana compassion.
Original articles from our library related to the Mahayana Compassion. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Mahayana Compassion.
- How The Major Arcana and The Tibetan Book of The Dead can work together
- There are some striking complements to the Major Arcana of the Tarot and the Tibetan Book of the Dead. They are a nice enhancement to the meanings of these powerful cards. I claim no expertise on Buddhism but I found the resonance and compatibility to Tarot...
Religions >> Buddhism
- Buddhism: An Overview
- BUDDHISM, as recognized by its million followers in the eastern and western world, is both a religion and a philosophy. It originated from the teachings of Siddhartha Gautama who become the Supreme Buddha.
Religions >> Buddhism
- A powerful, electromagnetic, striated gem. Strengthens body and spirit (and meridians), transmutes lower frequency thought/energy to a higher frequency of light and brings light/spirit into the physical. Radiates light protection for wearer. Clearer=higher...
Earth Mysteries >> Stones, Minerals & Metals
- The 14 Precepts of Tiep Hien Buddhism
- Buddhism is not one. The teaching of Buddhism is many. When Buddhism enters one country, that country always acquires a new form of Buddhism. Buddhism, in order to be Buddhism, must be suitable, appropriate to the psychology and the culture of the society...
Religions >> Buddhism
- Brigid - The Goddess of Imbolc and Celtic Europe
- Celtic Myth | Ireland | Britain | Christianity | A Myth The Pagan goddess Brigid is perhaps one of the oldest goddesses of Celtic Europe still recognized and worshipped. In fact, until the mid-twentieth century in Scotland, she was still welcomed in at Imbolc...
Deities & Heros >> Celtic, Welsh, Irish & Brittish
- Mutual Psychic Augmentation (GM8)
- The science of physics is delving ever nearer to Cause in nature, and away from a fascination with the mechanics of effect. In a technical way, wisdom is thus being approached by the Western mind. Scientific statements are becoming more like those of the...
Mind >> Telepathy and Group Mind
Mahayana Compassion is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Mahayana Compassion books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- Tibetan Buddhist nuns take up feminism and seek equal status with monks
- “All religions teach compassion and helping others. We're helping women to ... Women can hold bhikkhuni status in some countries that follow Buddhism's Mahayana and Theravada traditions, including China, Korea, Vietnam and Sri Lanka.
- What's a Bodhisattva?
- To see through separation is to dwell in great compassion. In practicing Mahayana Buddhism we are encouraged to become Bodhisattvas and take on bodhisattva vows. With these vows, we make the promise to work toward the Enlightenment of all beings by ...
- Want to See More of India? Take the Indian Railway
- Tibetan mischief from the Mahayana school of Buddhism. .... Ten thousand monks, nuns, and laypeople were descending on the area to hear the Karmapa offer teachings on compassion accompanied by trumpets and deep-voiced, ritualistic Tibetan chants.
- Equal rites: Tibetan nuns seek matching status
- "All religions teach compassion and helping others, we're helping women to improve their health," said one nun. "That's not a controversial issue." Palmo, a professor of Tibetan literature at Northwest University for Nationalities who does ...
- Modern women define success as independence
- "When people were empathically accurate -- when they had an accurate understanding of their partner's thoughts and feelings -- they were more responsive only when they also felt more empathic concern, more compassion and motivation to attend to their ...
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Mahayana Compassion Topics
marshall plan historiography
dragon quest vii story
david gemmell hawk queen series
i dream of jeannie show history