Mahdi Army Early History
A selection of articles related to mahdi army early history.
Original articles from our library related to the Mahdi Army Early History. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Mahdi Army Early History.
- History of the Egyptian Religion, part I: Early Dynastic Period
- I - Predynastic - Early Dynastic Period. The temples were in essence the *Home of the God* and thus a place where only Pharaoh as the Son of God and those he appointed as his deputies, could meet with the god. This goes all the way back to Archaic and...
Religions >> Egyptian
- Indian History Rewritten
- The Indian civilisation, considered to be the product of clash and subsequent inter mixture of the white-skinned civilised invaders and the dark savages native to India, has been rightly questioned in recent years, and the mischievously fabricated history of...
History & Anthropology >> Indic / Vedic
- The Truth Behind the History of the Necronomicon
- I don't think there are many people out there who haven't heard of the Necronomicon and the dreadful things connected with it. We've all heard the theories about how it is a Satanist tool; actual copies of the book are bound in human skin and how you risk...
Deities & Heros >> Chthulu
- History of Magick
- I. Early Magick One tradition holds that Witchcraft began more than 35 thousand years ago, when the last great sheets ice began their journey across Europe. Legend holds that small groups of hunters followed the free-running game and bison across the tundra....
Saga of Times Past >> History & Anthropology
- Story of the Celts: The Ancient Celts
- The Ancient Celts [ 8 ] What is surprising to most modern readers is just how widespread across Europe the Celts once were. The Celts have been called the "Fathers of Europe," that is north of the Greco-Roman Mediterranean. Long before the Germanic...
History & Anthropology >> Celtic & Irish
Mahdi Army Early History is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Mahdi Army Early History books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- Moqtada al-Sadr reasserts his influence in Iraq
- Amidst all this, another voice has become more prominent again: Moqtada al-Sadr, a Shia cleric well known to many Western observers as the leader of the infamous Mahdi army, which fought US forces after the 2003 invasion of Iraq. ...
- Gov. Rick Scott Cut Off on 'Morning Joe' After Refusing to Answer Whether
- Only a racist misogynist would deny the diabetic, vodka marinated, brain clotted, screechin headbanger the opportunity to flaunt the law if her politically mongrelized black marxist mahdi can.
- The Rise of the Hybrid Warriors: From Ukraine to the Middle East
- These non-state hybrid warriors have adopted significant capabilities of an industrial or post-industrial nation-state army that allow them to contest the security forces of nation-states with varying degrees of success. ...
- The German Jew Who Became an Ottoman Pasha
- But universalists beware; this pasha was no Zelig, fitting in chameleon-like at colorful historical moments. This shapeshifter adapted smoothly but stood out boldly, ... and Zanzibar became the great emporiums of human flesh.
- The Unity Of The Muslim Ummah (Community) Is Our Salvation
- Whenever America wants to destroy a nation, a people, they must first demonize them and the Zionist-controlled media in America has chosen to demonize Iran. Not because Iran is a demon but the ...