A selection of articles related to mahjong scoring.
Original articles from our library related to the Mahjong Scoring. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Mahjong Scoring.
- Reinforcement Effect and Displacement Trend: No Wine in Old Bottles?
- Two phenomena concerning displacement--the reinforcement effect and the displacement trend--have been only meagerly investigated with virtually no further published studies of them since they were first reported decades ago. Because there appears to be...
Journal of Parapsychology >> vol 53, 1989
Mahjong Scoring is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Mahjong Scoring books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- Mah Jong Scoring Table
- Mah Jong Scoring Table. Tile Combinations. Points.
- Riichi -- Japanese Mahjong
- Mahjong sets often have markers for indicating the prevalent wind and sticks used for keeping score and used also for counters and riichi bets.
- How to play, score and win the game of Mah Jong. Compiled by
- Nowadays Mah Jong is played around the world, by many cultures in many forms , with variations in play and scoring.
- 8 Chinese Official Mahjong 8
- Chinese Official Mahjong. 8. A Summary of Scoring with Examples a 1 Point Hands.
- Mahjong Hand Scoring - Quick Reference Card
- Flower Tiles. Tile Hog. Chicken Hand,.
Suggested News Resources
- Cave's Mystery Title Revealed: "Mahjong Rokumeikan"
- Despite the 11.11.11 on the front of the mystery webpage with the mahjong scoring counters, Cave decided not to wait till the 11th to open up the webpage for their new project a social mahjong game: Mahjong Rokumeikan.
Suggested Web Resources
- Mahjong Scoring
- Scoring. Points are made according to the arrangement of the winning person' shand. More difficult to get hands are generally awarded more points.
- Japanese Mahjong Scoring
- Nov 19, 2001 There is a lack of English description of Japanese mahjong scoring. Here I attempt to describe it.
Related searcheschristian lore
slow food criticism
james fannin early life
university of oxford history
esperanza sultan kudarat barangays