- Universal Gage from Mahr Federal Features New Guideway and Stop Elements
- It is built on a finely ground, hard chrome-plated column and available in a range of sizes. The gage can measure ODs and IDs up to 2500 mm (98 in). Improvements to the 844 T include a new precision guideway with ball bearings on the moveable arm.
- Mahr talks diversity at Old Fac
- Steve Mahr, owner of Old Factory Coffee Shop, hosted community conversations at the Old Factory twice a month last semester. There were about 20 to 30 people who showed up at each meeting, talking about how to handle racism in Sioux County and ...
- Mahr Federal to Feature New MarShaft(TM) SCOPE 250 Plus at Mfg4 2016
- Also featured will be Mahr Federal's broad line of mechanical comparative gages which can now be configured for wireless data transmission with the addition of a MarCator 1086 or 1087 wireless digital indicator.
- Waterproof Digital Calipers feature 3-year battery life.
- PROVIDENCE, RI – Mahr Federal has introduced the next generation of waterproof digital calipers with the new MarCal 16 EWR. Featuring a new ergonomic design with lapped guideways and larger display, the MarCal 16 EWR offers IP 67 protection against ...
- Israel concealed Palestinian prisoner's hunger strike for 43 days: PA
- Hanan al-Khatib, a lawyer with the committee, said the Israeli authorities had attempted to keep prisoner Muhammad al-Mahr out of the public eye by not notifying any of the appropriate Palestinian authorities that he was on hunger strike.
Mahr is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Mahr books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Related searchesdream interpretation ladder
adoption in ancient rome causes
fm broadcast band ccir bandplan