A selection of articles related to maidenhair.
Original articles from our library related to the Maidenhair. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Maidenhair.
- Maidenhair: Correspondences
- Adiantum pedatim Folk Names: Maidenhair Fern Gender: Feminine Planet: Venus Element: Water Deity: Venus Power: Beauty, Love...
Herbalism >> Herbs dictionary M
- Basics of Magick: The Use of Color in Magick
- White | Silver | Grey | Pink | Red | Purple | Brown | Blue | Green | Yellow | Gold | Black In magick, colors represent certain energies, goals, people and non-physical beings, such as deities or spiritual forces. For this reason, you should include candles,...
Symbology >> Colorology
Maidenhair is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Maidenhair books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- maidenhair fern
- BOTANICAL NAME. Adiantum spp. (a-dee-AN-tum).
- Maidenhair Fern (Adiantum pedatum a.k.a. Adiantum aleuticum
- Maidenhair Fern (Adiantum pedatum a.k.a.
- PTERIDACEAE – MAIDENHAIR FERN FAMILY
- PTERIDACEAE – MAIDENHAIR FERN FAMILY. Plant: fern, perennial, terrestrial.
- Ginkgo biloba 'Princeton Sentry' 'Princeton Sentry' Maidenhair Tree
- Fact Sheet ST-278. November 1993. Ginkgo biloba 'Princeton Sentry'.
Suggested News Resources
- Lily's glorious garden
- Ground covers don't hold much interest for this gardener, but there is one that she is partial to - the Himalayan maidenhair fern (Adiatum venustum). She likes it for its lacy foliage, which comes up bronze in spring.
- California color
- Another reliable color-changer is ginkgo, also known as maidenhair (Gingko biloba), a deciduous tree that changes to a bright yellow in the fall.
- Terrariums bring garden delights into the home
- Shown here, Maidenhair fern roots have been stripped of soil and gently pressed into a variety of small glass bottles filled with water. These stand on a bed of creamy quartz sand inside a large rectangular container.
- Hoquiam Farmer's Market News - Spooner-ful Edition
- The river here is forced into a deep chasm , the damp canyon walls dotted with delicate Maidenhair fern, Vine Maple, Ocean Spray, stunted Cedars, and Faerie Bells. Here it is that I find complete serenity.
- Adding colour to garden
- Maiden hair ferns (adiantum spp.) just hate wet feet – it is usually just as fatal as drying out. There are many different types of maiden hair, and so many other ferns, that one could devote oneself entirely to their collection.
Suggested Web Resources
- Ginkgo - the maidenhair tree
- Ginkgo biloba: a plant-watcher's notes from the edge of the Kanto Plain - photographs and links.
- Maidenhair Ferns -- Growing Adiantum Ferns
- How to grow maidenhair ferns, including tips on watering and warmth to keep them healthy and active.
- Maidenhair Fern - Greenwood Nursery
- Maidenhair Ferns, Adiantum pedatum, are pretty and delicate.
- PLANTS Profile for Adiantum pedatum (northern maidenhair
- A PLANTS profile of Adiantum pedatum (northern maidenhair) from the USDA PLANTS database.
Related searchescharlie jackson
horse breeding surrogate dams
metonymy and metaphor