A selection of articles related to maithili brahmins.
Original articles from our library related to the Maithili Brahmins. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Maithili Brahmins.
- The Celtic Vedic Connection, Part I
- Of all the great ancient cultures perhaps no two share more parallels than those of the Celtic and Vedic peoples. A deep rooted affinity runs between them, what is present in one is mirrored in the other. Myths, Gods, Goddesses, even fairy tales bear a...
Religions >> Druidism
- Hinduism: An Overview
- Hinduism is believed to be the oldest organized religion in the world. It ranks as the third largest religion in the world after Christianity and Islam.
Religion & Philosophy >> Religions
- The Basics of Vedic Mythology
- The Vedic language forms a chain with the isolating, agglutinative and inflexional stages of the Indus language, as proved by the march of the clause ta na Sa of the isolating Indus to the vedic root tarS (to be thirsty). At the isolating stage of the...
Deities & Heros >> Indic
Maithili Brahmins is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Maithili Brahmins books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- Request to Allocate the Maithili Script in the Unicode Roadmap
- Sanskrit treatises on the Ny¯ayas¯utra and other aspects of Ny¯aya philosophy.
- CENTRAL LIST OF OBCs FOR THE STATE OF WEST BENGAL
- Nagar (this does not include immigrant Maithili Brahmins and immigrant Nagars from other States who are Brahmins and Baniyas). 12011/44/96-BCC dt.
Suggested News Resources
- Can't change history? Rewrite it
- Maharashtrian Brahmins have a rigid hidebound hierarchy of their own, so do the Saryuparis, Kanyakubj and Maithili Brahmins of the Indo-Gangetic plains.
Suggested Web Resources
- Maithil Brahmin - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- Maithil Brahmins ( Brāhamaṇas is the correct Sanskrit term) form part of ancient Vedic Brahmins.
- The Maithil Brahmans - an online ethnography.
- Maithil Brahmin | Facebook
- Maithil Brahmin - Description: Maithil Brahmins form part of ancient Vedic Brahmins. Maithil Brahmin is a community of highly cohesive, and traditional Brahmins.
- Maithil Brahmin Sanskar - Mithilaonline.com
- Maithil Brahman Sanskar. Chhatihar: On the sixth day of birth. Shashthika (Sathi) Bhagwati is worshiped in the evening on a special alpana.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.